Survive the Crimson Sunrise II

Started by Eulaliaaa!, December 27, 2016, 06:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

"Define supplies..."
He pulled the tarp from the back.
"If you two hold the tarp up over the window, I can probably smash it without attracting attention."

LT Sandpaw

Half asleep Don rubbed his eyes blinking owlishly several times. He'd taken over watch around two, and had been sitting on one of Adrian's crates, twiddling his thumbs and trying to stay awake. Alerted to the zombie's presence, he nudged the slumbering Adrian with his toe, whispering to his companion.
"We got a biter outside, I don't think it can get in, but don't make to much noise."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Feles

Adrian's eyes opened quickly, darting around for a quick second before settling on Don. After a moment wipe the sleep from his eyes, he questioned Don, "Just one? Should be able to handle it then."
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Maudie

Lavinia grabbed the tarp. "I'll hold it. But be quick about it. I want to get moving as soon as possible."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Groddil

Once the tarp had covered the window, Henry clicked the safety back onto his rifle and hit the stock into the tarp. Pulling it back, he grinned at the window, cracked, but still intact. He pulled the tarp back over the cracks and hit the window again. The window smashed, but barely gave off a sound. Henry reached through the broken window and unlocked the door.
"Alright. Let's see what we've got."

Eulaliaaa!

Inside was a cardboard box that had been taped shut. The woman reached in a started pulling it out. "It's heavy," she said, stepping back. "The truck is nice, though. Wouldn't be surprised if this thing could still work."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Maudie

Lavinia nodded. "The keys are gone but a little hot wiring might work."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

"Maybe," Don cautioned as he rolled up his sleeping bag. "At least the one I can hear, there might be others close by, staying silent. Better to be safe n' sorry." Finishing this minor chore he strapped the sleeping bag to his pack, and threw it over his shoulders. "If you still want to open that crate, now's the time."

Feles

Adrian took out his knife and set to work at one of the corners of the box, jimmying it upwards slowly. Finally, one corner was sufficiently loose so that Adrian could pull the top of the crate off. With that done, he peered at the contents.
I am Bobracha!

LT Sandpaw

Eulaliaaa!

Group 1 (Don and Adrian):
Inside the box were several cans of food and bottles of water. Enough for a day or so with the group. Next to it was an empty gun with no ammunition and a wad of cash. Nothing much. Probably left by a survivor who didn't make it very far into the apocalypse.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Feles

OOC: thought ours was a wooden box, but more importantly, whats in it?
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

I just told you. Several cans being about four or five. It's up to you guys. I'm just trying to speed up everybody's travel time since there's not a whole lot to do with you all right now.

Feles

OOC: Thats under the group two thing but okay.

BIC:
Adrian put the contents of the box with the exception of the money in his bag and stood up,
"The only way out of here is through the front, lets see what we got out there."
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

Sorry, I accidentally posted for the other group. I'll edit my post.