News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise II

Started by Eulaliaaa!, December 27, 2016, 06:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Lavinia paced back and forth, rubbing her hands together. "Well, in times like this there's always more safety in numbers. I for one think we should go with her."

She stopped, glaring at Don and Adrian. "But whatever we do, we can't just take everything in her pack and leave her with no supplies."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

"I didn't take everything," Don argued defensively, not liking how it was now three on one. He wasn't sure whether he could trust Adrian to help him out if it did turn for the worse, but he wasn't about to back down either. "We saved her life, and apparently ya'll'r gonna walk her all the way back to Denver. I might as well get something for my services, right?" He snorted taking a few bullets out of his pocket, loading his rifle, aggressively shoving the bullets into the mag and clicking it into place.

"They're my supplies now, do you have a problem with that?" He challenged Henry, holding the soldier's gaze.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

"Yes, I do. You want the supplies, you come with us and earn them."
The soldier clicked the safety of his pistol.

LT Sandpaw

"Hey let's keep it calm here," Don said, eyeing Henry's pistol warily. "Let's just get one thing crystal clear, I ain't running about on some fools errand to try and help some girl who got lost. I'd rather get up to that shelter an' bunker down for a while, let the authorities deal with the world gone mad. Oh and I ain't giving up what's rightfully mine neither ways. So deal with it hotshot."

Feles

"In fairness to Don here, we're all pretty hungry and that woman there has already said the food can be ours." Adrian said calmly, the last thing he wanted or needed was for a shootout to start.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Maudie

Lavinia cleared her throat. "We need to make a decision. If we can't agree, maybe we should split up."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Feles

"I'd rather not, however, I trust my gun more than that woman there." Adrian said.
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: this is starting to get inactive... y'all need to reach a decision so things can get interesting ;)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Feles

OOC: Just waiting on Sand and Groddz
I am Bobracha!

Groddil

"I don't care. But with or without the rest of you, I'm going. I had a duty once, to protect my countrymen. Unlike some," he looked at Don, "I try to stick to that duty."

Eulaliaaa!

"Hey," the woman said. "How about we all go? I don't mind him taking my supplies, there's plenty of food and stuff back in Denver. It'll take a few days, but it's very safe. Nothing can break into our building. My group will be happy to welcome you four, all of you. We can settle the problem as we go, but I'd like to start going soon. It's not safe out here for someone like me. I can't shoot a gun..." she looked around at the group, giving a small smile.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Are we allowed to split up? Or do we need to stay together?

IC:

Don grinned, knowing he had won. "Well you stick to sentimental values, I'll stick with these supplies, and we'll see who lives longer." Tightening his pack Don moved over to Adrian, lowering his voice so that only the Greek could hear.
"What do you wanna do? We've gotta be close to that shelter, and I can't imagine a city is the best place to be." He indicated Henry with a flick of his hand. "And I don't want to be around him anymore."

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: Of course. I would just recommend not having someone be on their own with no other players to interact with. It would make things a little boring, I guess. But do whatever you guys want, I'll hurt you all either way ;D

Feles

"Well, last I remember, the shelter was west. The women came from the north so i'm gonna assume we won't be seeing Henry again." He walked over to Henry and Lavinia, "It seems me and Don will not be joining you."

OOC: Not sure if this is considered PP or not; I kinda chose the directions at random...
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: ehhh, looking at a map, it looks like Denver would be north of Colorado Springs and the mountains would be west. But who cares, it doesn't matter ;D