Purple  
2 (16.7%)
Teal  
1 (8.3%)
No One
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Rosie Willowwater

Sage was taking a bit too long with his game so I decided to start mine up.

So without further ado here is Mafia: Mystery Hour! *Throws Confetti*

So the jist of the story is: You have all been taken captive by the government for a deadly experiment. You will all be locked in a pitch black room with nothing, or so you think. Two of you have been given an unnamed, small, extremely deadly gun with the instructions : Survive and you will be given a great reward. One other holds the same message and are armed with the same weapon. You will never be safe.  Two others have been provided this message: The more people you save the bigger reward you get. Come out with at least two of you alive. Don't be found out. and the remaining test subjects were told : You will be here for one week. Trust no one. Each of them had been assigned a color and were told to reply with that color as their name or there would be consequenses.

Dun Dun Dun!!

Any questions?

1. Chipster of Noonvale
2. Groddil
3. Aimless Gallivanter
4. Peony
5. Maudie Left
6. Gonff the Mousetheif
7. Alexandre
8. Inquisitor
9. Soren
10. Amarith Waterspring

Chipster of Noonvale

YES.

I'm not sure I understand what all the messages mean, but this sounds different from usual games.

Rosie Willowwater

Oh and, by the way, once the game starts you will be replying anonymously with your color in the post.

Chipster of Noonvale

All right.
If I understand correctly, there are three mafias (who work against each other), two doctors, and everyone else is a vanilla townie?

Rosie Willowwater

Yup. :)

Groddil

MEMEMEMEMEME

Wait, so why are we replying anonymously?

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Eulaliaaa!

I'll join.

Posting anonymously sounds like a great idea, people can usually tell someone has a role or not if their game changes. Which gets them killed if they're too busy to post *cough*me the last few games*cough*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Groddil on February 10, 2017, 02:46:12 AM
MEMEMEMEMEME

Wait, so why are we replying anonymously?

Mostly what Eul said. I thought it fit with the theme too. Since you're all in a pitch black room and all.

Cornflower MM

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

Okay, so we at least need 10 people in total for the game to run smoothly and 15 as the max. (Only because there are just 15 colors to choose from in the formatting.)

Cornflower MM

Actually there's a way to get around that, if more than 15 people wanna join.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

You type in the code yourself, and then the shade you want. I'd have to play around with it a little, as I don't remember quite how to do it. Plus there's other colors you can type in if you wanna get specific. Like tan. Not that you can read it, it's just the only one I remember.

EDIT: Found it! You have to know the hex code you want. But, thanks to a little searching, I found the place in Q&A thread where it explains it.
[color=#A958D8][/color]

That color is a pretty shade of purple, by the way.
#A958D8