News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Scene it! - Loamhedge Abbey Edition

Started by Luftwaffles, March 14, 2017, 11:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

This is a classic.

Basically, you post a screenshot from a movie or TV show and whoever guesses it right first gets to post the next one. Easy, right?

Alright, I'm gonna start it easily:

Have fun, mates!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Alpha Und Omega...Ah zink zat iz it...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Luftwaffles

Well done, mate! You may post the next one :)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Luftwaffles

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, tvaz Stargate (SG-1). Yer turn Jet!

Luftwaffles