News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Roleplaying Questions

Started by Rose of Noonvale, July 01, 2011, 06:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathRage

I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Dannflor

I have a question what is this and how can I be in it ?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Gonff

What is what, this article or the whole roleplaying section? This article is just a place to ask questions about roleplaying. Is that what you were asking?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Dannflor

No before I just did not understand what this was all about now I do thanks to Dannflorreguba who kept on saying stuff

Gonff

Okay good, a good thing to do would be to read the Roleplaying Basics and Rules thread found here:

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=88.0
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Dannflor

I need to know if I can get going on mine cause I have got all I've really need except for people we meet on the way but they can join whenever they want

Ps My RP is called An Adventure to Loamhedge

KaiTheDog

I know it seems a bit silly to ask this but, are you allowed to host an AU type RP, like the time period of Mattimeo but if Cluny had won instead?

Osu

Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

KaiTheDog

Thanks, Osu. I have one more question, too. If I were to host one of these AU RPs and I wanted to play as Slagar or any other canon character, am I allowed to do this or do I have to make my own character?

Taggerung_of_Redwall

You can play as canonical characters, yes.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwaller

Question!: When you look at the Role-play directory topic, there's a lot of role-plays but some(like mine) don't appear in it. Do you update it?

Dannflower Reguba

James Gryphon isn't on much, but he updates it every now and again.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Taggerung_of_Redwall

James Gryphon isn't on the forum at all. It's mainly Osu that updates it. It's kept very well updated, I'd say.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwaller

My RP wasn't on it, now it's too late it's finished.  :'(