News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, June 05, 2016, 06:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

OOC: I have no idea how long it'll be until we, the Salamandastron group, find our way there. I've got that plan that I want to implement, so it may be some time.
I'm going to edit in my post.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

Galli dug around in her over filled pack. "Hmmm... yes! Heres the map, Sandpaw." She handed him her copy, and also pulled out a scone, munching on that happily as they walked. "Do ya h'want h'one?" She asked Sandpaw. "Thyere tasthy."
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

Surveying the map Sandpaw looked over the depicted landscape trying to pick out any land marks. "Ah thanks Galli, and yes I'd appreciate one. Thank you." Munching on the scone Sandpaw soon gave up on the map shaking his head. "I don't know where we are, I've got no orientation. Here's a river, I think we're close to that, this map is just to vague to make out any true landmarks. Except maybe these big cliffs here. But I don't see any big cliffs so... We could be here, or there, or even there."
Sandpaw shrugged, tapping the map as he walked, fully aware that he was the only one that could see it at the moment. He quickly brushed off the crumbs folding the map back up.
"Either way we've got quite a journey ahead of us, so maybe we ought to look for a good place to spend the night- Hold up what was that?"

OOC:
Anyone up for strange, yet fun encounter? BTW Salamandastron people you've got to continue please.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rosie Willowwater

OOC: Skarzs needs to post for us to continue

LT Sandpaw

Aimless Gallivanter

yup yup go ahead and start your strange encounter
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch, slightly unhappy to allow a rat to have access to the map, jumped into a fighting stance when he heard the noise. He shook his head, chiding himself inwardly. Never let a vermin into the group, things always go wrong when vermin are involved. No doubt the rest of Sandpaw's band was waiting just around the corner to pillage and murder them all.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

LT Sandpaw

A squeak sounded and a small rabbit tumbled out of the underbrush landing on her back, nose twitching in terror. Sandpaw who was walking upfront was closest to her and he flinched, hopping back a short ways. Seeing that it was hardly a threat to be scared of he knelt down, taking on a softer tone of voice.
"You surprised me there, are you lost? What's your name?" He asked, trying to hide the fact that he had been surprised. Sandpaw reached out a paw to help her to her footpaws but the rabbit squealed wriggling away from him.

"Don't eat me!" She sobbed looking past the rat towards the others. "Help me p-p-please."

Sandpaw snapped his paw away looking at the others in confusion. The rabbit curled into a little ball of white fur and was crying, rocking back and forth on the path. Standing Sandpaw backed away looking towards the three woodlanders in concern.

"I don't know what she means, I had nothing to do with anything." He said sounding defensive. "I swears it, I've never even seen her before."

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte knelt down, and said "There's no need to be afraid of Sandpaw, young one. He is a good and honest beast, and will do you no harm. What is your name?"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

The rabbit's shuddering sobs lessened somewhat and she wrapped her arms around Ashenwyte's neck burying her face into his shoulder to continue weeping. She couldn't have been more then ten or eleven seasons old, covered in patchy white fur, and dressed in a woodland smock of green and brown. Her tall ears drooped down the back of her head, and her green eyes, now hidden, were a watery bright green.
"D-Delilah," She managed between hiccups. "Delilah S-Summerfoot."

The Skarzs

OOC: Alright, procrastination, you're not making me put this off any longer.

BIC: Skarzs followed directly behind Lord Keterus, walking out of the mess hall midst the curious eyes of the mountain hares, and through many corridors and halls. Where was the badger taking them? For that matter, why was he taking them there, and why were they just following without knowing?
  ". . . Excuse me," he said, "But where are we going?"
  Keterus looked back at the cougar. "You will see. We're nearly there." They soon reached a large door at the end of the hall, and the officer opened it at the badger lord's request. They all went in, and found themselves stood in a huge cavern, the walls hung with all sorts of weapons and armor of magnificent make, and at its center was a forge and anvil.
  A sudden shock lanced through Skarzs' mind as he recognized what the tools were, and he stopped in his tracks. They were familiar, not because he had seen them specifically before, but because of what they were meant for. He remembered the heat of a forge, he remembered what it was like to hit a hot piece of metal and turn it into something useful. But as he tried to reach deeper into his memories, he found that the knowledge of forging was all he could remember.
  "I brought you here because this is one of the most private rooms in the mountain," Lord Keterus said as he walked around the room. "I have some things that I would like to tell you which may answer some of the questions you have."

OOC: I want him to mention something to each of us that will bring back some memory; obviously I already did mine. You can each do it yourself in your own post or PM something that is significant in your life that I can post.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

OOC: Oops somehow I forgot about this :P Sadly I can't think of any item of significance to me.

Fatch of Southsward

For a moment Fatch felt bad about jumping to conclusions so quickly, but he stayed on the alert.

"What's wrong young one? What have you seen? Are there other creatures around here?"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Rosie Willowwater

Rosie walked into the room oblivious to her surroundings.  "Do any of you guys hear that?"