News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Empire Rising

Started by Hickory, June 14, 2016, 04:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Hickory

OOC: Respond to Ashleg and Sand. Then we timeskip.

Groddil

OOC: Sandpaw, Vitua is a stoat, not a ferret.

BIC:

The stoat grinned, lowering the lightsaber from Zephyr's neck.
"Good, that's what I like to hear. Get out of here, weasel. If I see you again, I may not be so forgiving."
At the sound of Keen's voice, Vitua whirled around. Still clutching her weapon, the stoat shook with anger.
"Captain Keen, you smug little rat. What are you doing here?"

LT Sandpaw

"It would appear," Jade said slowly, looking at his claws and flicking dust off them. "That I have been assigned to this ship by the Emperor. Under your direct instruction of course." He raised his head staring Vitua in the eye. "I shall be watching everything, and making sure nobody is misbehaving, I'm sure you can understand the vitality of this mission, his royal greatness wouldn't want you getting sidetracked. I must go now and inform Capt- Sorry, General Gray of my presence. If I discover any traitors I shall be sure to report them." Jade bowed placing a paw on his heart, and tilting his head slightly.

"Pleasant trip, High Inquisitor."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

"You stuck-up little worm. You think you're untouchable, don't you? Remember who you're talking to in future, Keen. I answer only to the Emperor. I am certain he values me far more than he does you. If you ever try rebel against the Empire, I will be very happy. Because then, I will get to execute you myself and bring your filthy head to the Emperor."
The High Inquisitor turned on her heel, deactivated her lightsaber, and walked off.

LT Sandpaw

"You are so gracious High Inquisitor, I shall be sure to do the same should such unpleasantness be necessary." Jade drawled after her. Nodding to Zephyr Jade turned on his heel and made his way towards the bridge.

OOC:

I am ready for the time skip.

Ashleg

IC-
Zephyr returned Jade's nod shakily and fled in the opposite direction.

OOC-
Same!

Groddil

OOC: Ditto. (Also, people, post in my RP too plz?)

Hickory

OOC: Timeskip. The Cult ship should be taking off, as well as the Relublic one... Fatch, you can have Gray to the takeoff if you want.

BIC:

"All hands prepare for takeoff," boomed the PA system. Doors closed as passengers retreated into their cabins for liftoff, expecting it to be much rougher than normal. The engines gave a dull rumble that grew in intensity as the triplet of thrusters received more and more power.

After a minor shaking the ship returned to a normal position. "Did we stop?" Said one of the passengers enstill in the hallway. However, upon looking out their windows the passengers discovered that the blue sky was fading and turnin to the blackness of space.

LT Sandpaw

Excited cheering rang out across the Flag Deck as the ship rose into the atmosphere. Lacy's eyes darted from sight to sight, picking out the different landmarks as the ship rose higher into the morning sky. First it was Redwall, then the Republic senate, then the Academy grounds. As the vessel rose, increasing its speed she could pick out individual cities, their shapes just barely visible to the naked eye. Finally entire continents could be seen, stretching out across the earth, surrounded by blue ocean.

Lacy had witnessed this all before, but every time it took her breath away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Light-years away Jade watched a similar ascent from the bridge of the Imperial shuttle. His view was marred by the constant movement within, as officers and crew rushed about preforming their duties. If Jade was enthralled by the majestic view he didn't show it. Huffing the blonde rat turned, picking out General Gray from amongst the other officers. He had held off speaking to the ferret, not wanting to bother him while he was in the process of taking off. Even Jade had his limits, and the Emperor would be displeased should he cause a delay by needling Generals at the wrong time.

Once that was finished though, Jade could verbally torture the higher ranking officers to his heart's content. He couldn't wait.

Rosie Willowwater

Catlyeen dashed into the ship right as it had started to take off, and fell to the floor panting just  as a group of  young recruits passed by. "Um excuse me, Hello? Do you know where I'm supposed to put my stuff?"

Hickory

The second mate, who was sitting in one of the seats by the entrance, look down at Catlyeen. "Ah, room... 96. I'd hurry there if I were you!"

Rosie Willowwater

"Ok thank you." Catlyeen got up and walk up to the room list and dashed up to her room, dropped her stuff and opened her journal just as the ship took off. "Ahh" she said as she flopped on her bed, "I kinda wish that my first day of work was a bit less stressful." About an hour had passed when she said "Well, I guess I should meet some people around here" She got up and walked out of her room.

OCC: I Apologize in advance for my terrible roleplaying skills :P This is my first time

Fatch of Southsward

General Gray was in his element. As the ship lifted off, he seemed to be everywhere at once.
"You there, what the devil are you doing? Get to the engine room now!"
"Dual thrusts, go. Engines 4,5,6 engage!"
Then with he turned away from Vitua and Jade to face his favorite captain - "Captain Ripfang activate Ellie."

Without warning the entire ship lurched as its speed increased by thousands of miles per hour per second. Every beast on board, excluding General Gray and his closest men, were thrown to the ground by the sudden movement.

General Gray dramatically marched to the fallen Vitua and Jade.

"Ahhh, my sincerest apologies, that can happen. I suppose dear Ripfang forgot to mention that Ellie is the secret multi-platformed hyperdrive the Emperor requested. In the mean time, do try to keep your feet for me, won't you? Welcome aboard the Sharkus, my friends! Hahahahaaa! He turned and marched back to the motherboard - triumphant.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~