To Kill an Eagle ((OOC and Sign-Ups!))

Started by Ashleg, April 25, 2017, 04:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I didn't continue chasing this one because there wasn't enough interest. I've found that RP's are far more interesting and fun when multiple people are dedicated players. Two or three just doesn't quite do it generally speaking, as there isn't enough difference in writing style.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Krantor the Brutal

Aye, that's true, but a principle I keep is you work with who you got. Anyhow, can I have the permission to your character?
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

I disagree with that, Dan, but you guys can figure it out if you for sure don't want to come back.

Dannflower Reguba

I have a certain personal attachment to my characters, so I'm not one to give my sheets away. I would suggest looking for willing participants to add to the roster if you wanted to try re-re-booting this RP. I'm still interested mind you, I just want it to have more oomph.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Krantor the Brutal

Alright...

I'll get a sheet up soon...hopefully.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Well, anyone who's reading this is free to submit a sheet.

Krantor the Brutal

Name: Nimkii (NIM-key) American Indian for thunder
Gender Male
Species: otter
Appearance: Dark brown fur and  grey eyed and is always grim-faced. He gained his name from his yelling and his sling being so loud. he wears a tan loincloth with red and yellow pattern round the waist and through the middle.
Weapons: A sling and a tooth-bone knife.
Personality: He has very rough and tough character, that is, he does things rather rashly and needs assistance to make good decisions, and hardly take a joke. Despite this, he still is loyal to the clan, and will do whatever it takes to ensure its existence.