When I was a kid I thought...

Started by Luftwaffles, April 27, 2017, 07:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Saw this on another forum and I thought it would be interesting enough to bring it here.

Basically, post about all the things you were certain of when you were a kid. Your wrong/strange interpretations on things. 

- When I was a kid I thought my SEGA Genesis would be able to play NES games if I pushed them hard enough.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Andy

When I was a kid, I thought that I wanted to be an adult.
Only actions can speak the truth.

James Gryphon

When I was a kid I thought naps were boring and pointless and wondered why anyone would ever want to take one.
« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

when i was a kid i thought the Beatles and the Beach Boys were the same band
im gay!!!!!!

Kitsune

When I was a kid, I thought "IGA" (as in the store) was a word, and asked what "an iga" is. My parents got really upset. ;D

Luftwaffles

When I was a kid I thought you won at chess by advancing all your pieces first.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

LT Sandpaw

When I was a kid I was convinced that the Allies landed in Norway instead of Normandy.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

When I was a kid I thought that Abraham Lincoln was the second president.

Gonff the Mousethief

When I was a kid I thought LotR was a super grown up movie that I would never get into.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Andy

When I was a kid, I thought that I would never want or need social interaction.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Cornflower MM

When I was a kid I thought that the clouds made noise when they moved. (Don't judge me)

Luftwaffles

When I was a kid I thought that books were a waste of time.

Ashleg

Still legally a kid here, oooooops

When I was younger I thought I wanted social interaction.

Lady Ashenwyte

When I was a young boy, my father took me in the city to see a marching ban- Whoops.

When I was a kid I thought only old people got glasses and I'd never get them.

;_;
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Luftwaffles

When I was a kid I thought that black and white movies could be turned color by messing with the TV options... ^^U