News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which Redwall Character Are You Most Like?

Started by Skipper, November 05, 2011, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I am. . .  Grath Longfletch? With a second as Martin. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Triss8

I think I would be Triss because I am very loyal to my friends, I am similar to my dad, I love swords, and I love to climb trees.

The Skarzs

There was that link to the test if you wanted to see the result there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I can name so many Redwall characters that love swords...

Laurel of Mossflower

Lookadis! I do believe I've found the Redwall Online Community.

Hi, y'all! I'm Laurel, a new squirrelie to this place! Here's a lil' bit 'bout me before I begin:

I originally discovered the series in my creative writing class in 2016. (I'm actually sour for not discovering this earlier!) My teacher had a copy of Taggerung lying on the shelf, unread, so I decided to pick it up. I've been searching for the right fantasy series for a very long time, so I was very satisfied when I first read about Sawney Rath and the Juskarath Clan. I was amazed at how well written they were for children's books; much better than the Warriors series by Erin Hunter and more descriptive than most teens / young adult books. This summer, I picked up copies of The Pearls of Lutra and The Bellmaker to read. I even recommended the series to a friend, who is now beginning their own journey with Redwall.

I have not experienced this much fun with a book series since my (at the time) newly established friend circle read the Warriors series for the first time. I didn't know where exactly to post since there isn't a "newbies" section, but I hope I'm helping to spread the joy of Mr. Jacques' works!

So far, my favorite character is either Sunflash the Mace, Deyna, Auma, and Lady Cregga Rose Eyes.

Ashleg

There's a welcome thread for introductions, so that everyone might see it more clearly.

I'm Ashleg, resident pine marten. I too read Warriors before finding Redwall. And I agree that Redwall beats it by a long shot.

Sawney Rath is awesome.

EDIT:
Jaaaaaames!

Captain Tammo

Welcome to the forum, @Laurel of Mossflower !

I just retook the redwall character quiz and got:

74% Keyla (almost forgot about that character! I liked them though!)

73% Tammo <--- YUUUUS!

72% Gonff (heh heh.... nice)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

MeadowR

What's the link to the Redwall quiz, please? Think that would help me because I forget the characters otherwise!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Captain Tammo

I just googled "What Redwall Character are you quiz" and picked the first one that popped up. I don't recall the site name, sorry :/
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

The Grey Coincidence

Apparently I'm Gonff... Dunno... Thought he was a bit annoying XD
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!