A duel?

Started by Cornflower MM, July 28, 2017, 03:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hey guys. Anyone interested in a duel? It'd just be a one-on-one, lighthearted, fun thing to do. First come first served. *Wiggles eyebrows*

Rosie Willowwater

I'd be interested! I don't have the best roleplaying skills though so my posts won't be the most exciting :P

Cornflower MM

Hey, that's fine! I've never been great at long paragraphs for RP posts. :)

What kind of duel you wanna do?

Rosie Willowwater

Magic duels are fun, maybe something like that? Or maybe a Sci-fi one with cool gadgetry.

Rosie Willowwater

Name: Laura Riverstone
Species: Otter
Weapons: A small dagger and a sling.
Personality: Usually kind and jovial but if you get on her bad side she will destroy you with all of her might.
History: She has grown up with her sweet and loving mother by her side since her father died in a gruesome fight against a bloodthirsty rat. It tried to invaid her town when she was just a young girl, barely four seasons old in fact, but thanks to her father's bravery, and what others called stupidity, the rat ran away, but not before throwing her father onto a skyturned blade first, giving him a quick, but painful death. She has never let any rat live since, and is determined to get her revenge.
Appearance: She's what you would call a generic looking ottermaid, with blue eyes, and light brown fur. She also wears a cyan blue tunic and a long flowing skirt with a belt wrapped around to hold the dagger.
Other:

Cornflower MM

HAHAHAHAHA. I'm such a procrastinator. Prepare for a bad sheet.

Name: Lavender Stitchtail
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: Two daggers
Personality: Sneaky and conniving, Lavender has no parents and likes shiny things. She wanders around Mossflower, happily helping herself to anything she likes, from food, to weapons, to pretty beads and baubles.
Appearance: Red squirrel, with green eyes. Wears a black tunic and dark grey leggings, tied with a red braided cord. Her daggers are sheathed at her hips, one at each side.