The Hero of Redwall: Haearn Castle OOC Sign-Ups/Discussion

Started by IronWolf0805, August 11, 2017, 06:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Could I quit? I realized how bad of an RPer I am, and I would probably slow activity.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

There is no other way to improve than to try. :) You think any of us started good?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 30, 2017, 05:12:48 AM
There is no other way to improve than to try. :) You think any of us started good?

Amen. I know Cornflower remembers my first RP... Gah. I still go and look at it, and oh was it terrible. Doubt you can be any worse than that Rosie.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

IronWolf0805

You should totally stay. When I look back at my RPs from 2012 I'm surprised how much I learned through experience! ^_^

P.S. I will most likely put up the official page on Friday so we can start. Got a test this week and I want to study
Story Telling Aficionado ^_^

Dannflower Reguba

Oh, we talkin' about first RP experiences now? I just went back and read my first two RP posts ever, they're so bad I almost cried  :-[ I've made a boat load of horrid mistakes since then too, and my first couple of attempts to write emotional parts with other players? Pfff, laughable rough rough drafts at best. I'd encourage you to stay Rosie, RP'ing is a ton of fun, and the RP community around here is very laid back and welcoming.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

I tend to whip up characters for the good of the situation and they usually stick with my cast.

If that's a problem, I won't do it again.

IronWolf0805

Story Telling Aficionado ^_^