Previous topic - Next topic

WHO WANTS IT?!

Me! (+1)
17 (89.5%)
Naw.
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Ashleg

I mean, come on, the forum used to do avatar events. The mods pick a "theme" and we do that for a certain amount of time.

It's easy and fun and takes practically no effort. Now there's something I can participate in. Oh, and it's the perfect time of year for this.

DelenatheWanderer

This sounds really cool...
What is it exactly?  ;D
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Matthias720

We have something in the works. Just wait a little while longer, Ash.

Ashleg

Hrrrmph.

Seven people, Matthias, seven people... ;) ;) ;)

Wylder Treejumper

Out of 2428 total members? A very small minority, indeed. It's obviously not worth bothering with ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Matthias720

Quote from: Ashleg on October 12, 2017, 08:14:56 PM
Hrrrmph.

Seven people, Matthias, seven people... ;) ;) ;)
I'm not going to spoil things, but I will say that if all goes as planned, this will be the BIGGEST event we've ever done. I think that is something worth waiting for.

Ashleg

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 12, 2017, 08:27:09 PM
Out of 2428 total members? A very small minority, indeed. It's obviously not worth bothering with ;D

How many of those people even visit the forum?

Probably twelve.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Ashleg on October 12, 2017, 11:01:58 PM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 12, 2017, 08:27:09 PM

How many of those people even visit the forum?

Probably twelve.

At least twelve and three quarters...
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

321tumbler