News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Middle-Aged Moms on Facebook

Started by Jukka the Sling, October 22, 2017, 02:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Hey Sharon, how's the family?  Ashlyn's probably taller than you by now LOL.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Jeremy is in baseball, and soccer, and football, and he's on the school hockey team and he also does boy scouts and charity outside of school. I bet Ashlyn isn't doing anything LOL  :D ^-^

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Ashleg on October 22, 2017, 02:44:48 AM
Jeremy is in baseball, and soccer, and football, and he's on the school hockey team and he also does boy scouts and charity outside of school. I bet Ashlyn isn't doing anything LOL  :D ^-^
Carol Bywater:  Wow, thats kind of harsh don't you think haha

(Maybe we should label our posts by which character is talking.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Amy Whatsherface: Hi Carol, send our love to the family. Last time I saw them was at the last family reunion, so blessed to know y'all

I'm retired from the forum

Ashleg

Sharon Mycake: Well Carol, what does Ashlyn do?

Gonff the Mousethief

Brittany Youknowwho: Oh bless your heart Carol! Now, anyone of y'all know Ashlyn's casserole recipe? Y'all don't tell her I asked, bless her heart, just want to see what makes her win every dadgum bake sale when my Grannie Wrenneta's muffin recipe is the best in this God forsaken county. Oh, excuse me, gotta bit high winded there.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Amber

Karen Jones: Hey, does anyone know a good way to get rid of head lice? Alexa and Lucas have both got it; Lucas missed soccer practice because of it, and Alexa won't be able to go to her girl scouts' meeting! Any tips? (:

Russa Nodrey

Kathy Harris: Drain the juices from a tin of sardines, add half a cup of ketchup, mix well. Massage into scalp and let it sit for a few hours. :-D  It worked wonders when Tequila and Juniper got lice in preschool LOL
Freddy

DelenatheWanderer

Sara Scary: Y'all, let me tell you the secret to life: Dino Nuggets from Aldi. The kids shut up once pull 'em out of the oven. Perfect for little Jimmy and all his scruffy little friends.
Question: are y'all all southern folks?
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Ashleg

Sharon: Texas has lovely weather. <3

The Skarzs

Clearly all middle-aged mom's on Facebook are from the South.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DelenatheWanderer

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 27, 2017, 05:06:45 AM
Clearly all middle-aged mom's on Facebook are from the South.
So... Yankees don't use Facebook?
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I guess my middle-aged mom is from the south. Even though she was born an' raised up here in the North...