News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Reply with a question

Started by Delthion, December 31, 2017, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

This is almost a forum game, but a little bit too spammy for the forum games.

You can only post with questions.

Do you understand these rules?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Why do you want to know the question?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

LT Sandpaw

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

Delthion

Where'd you get the idea that I didn't get it from you?

Matthias720

Delthion