News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Discord for An Epic Tale of Redwall

Started by NovaNocturne, January 12, 2018, 12:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NovaNocturne

Hey Redwall Peeps!

There's a discord specifically for "An Epic Tale of Redwall" the Soma Games video game that is up and coming! Join us there where people can share their thoughts on the game, the Redwall universe, fan works, and so on.

https://discord.gg/QBbEWrc

Ashleg

I'm in there, if anybeast was wondering.

As my alter ego: Nolegs the snake overlord.

Captain Tammo

What exactly IS discord? XD I've never used it but I've suddenly had 2 or 3 invites pop up out of the blue
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

Matthias720

Captain Tammo

Oh wow that's pretty cool!! I wonder if we could get a group of people to do a read-along or something using this. Or maybe have events where different discussions could happen or we could do a podcast or something and put it in the forum history section as a record of sorts? Could be pretty neat!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

PanopticEmu

Quote from: Captain Tammo on February 14, 2018, 08:38:49 PM
Oh wow that's pretty cool!! I wonder if we could get a group of people to do a read-along or something using this. Or maybe have events where different discussions could happen or we could do a podcast or something and put it in the forum history section as a record of sorts? Could be pretty neat!
Some of us have been known to pop into voice chat and narrate short stories by community members... see if you can catch us.
discord: PanopticEmu#0001