RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

The excitment is up! Everyone bustling to prepare for the summer name feast! with beasts packed in the kitchens and Friar Saulyal yelling commands at the top of his lungs to be heard by no one. Diamond Orchid is weaving through the throng of beasts to get a few glutouness mouthfulls. it is the very picture of peace and prosperity. Freinds together, dibbuns playing, happyness everywere. Abbess Meriam watching this unaware of the evil surgeing outside this beloved place...

alright guys it has started, i know im no BJ lol but its the best i could do xD! lets make this fun guys. remember there is only one person who can do the plot change and tht is me. alright lets start!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

lol since no one wants to start us out ill go ahead and take the first step. and dont be afraid to post! this is just for fun no one will laugh at u! xD alright here it goes.

-----Trigoma walks into the kitchen "well webbtail told me to stop being lazy and to get some work on mah paws! so should i make friar?"------

alright now the friar can reply or sumone can butt into the convo, anything goes! or u can start your own lead! come on guys get some creativness going on!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Saulyle had just finished shooing some dibbuns out of the kitchen (along with a few older beasts) for swiping strawberries out of their basket. As he returned to the kitchen to start again on the feast when he was interupted once again by an otter than he recognised as Trigoma, one of Skipper Webbtails's lot. "Well Webbtail told me to stop being lazy and to get some work on mah paws! so should i make friar?" the otter asked. "Well, you'm can add a few more o' them shrimps to yon pot o' zoop an' then--get yer theivin paws outta yon cake, moister Friggle!" He stopped talking to Trigoma and suddenly shouted at a mousebabe who had decided to taste the icing on the Great Cake. He attention quickly drew away from the otter as he noticed some more dibbuns loose in the kitchens."Bansl! Coom back 'ere weth  those chesknutters! Aggins! Stoop playin in yon oven before ye burn yer tail off! Friggle, did oi not just tell ye to get outta of yon cake! Out, out, the lot of ye!" He grabbed a big wooden ladle and chased the laughing infants out of the kitchens.

Returning to the kitchens, he rubbed the sweat from the heat off  his face and got to work on a mushroom flan that he had been preparing before the dibbuns arrived, paying no attention to Trigoma.

((Just made up the dibbuns' names, if that's ok.))
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Diamond Orchid licked meadow cream from her paw. She had been able to steel a few handfuls before she was chased away. "Top hole scoff! Friar ol' boy don't take kindly to taste testers though. Just making sure it wasn't sour, wot!" She began to dig through her wooden chest. Finally she found a violin and it's bow. She began tuning it. "Now, what should I play first? The Tail Tune, Jumping Jig? Ah well, might as well play both, wot, wot!" She continued to talk to herself as she practiced the songs. Practice makes perfect, she thought.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Trigoma

Trigoma looked around the kitchen for some work to attend to and saw an unfinished bowl of hotroot soup. "Hmm mah spectialy!" he thought to him self, and went over to it. He grabed 5 pawfuls of the spicy root and through it in. "hmm maby a little" he said aloud. then suddenly a violin bow came back and forth to the tune "Tail tune" and suddenly hit the bag of hotroot dumping it all in! but this was not seen by trigoma has he fought for cover from the gluttonous hare...

btw this RP takes place during the "Outcast of redwall" so the incoming enemy should be known lol the plot will change when we r well into this RP
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

Diamond saw the bag fall into the soup. She was about to warn him, but decided not to. After all, she thought, a good joke never hurt anyone. Diamond took her violin and ran off to the orchards, where she could practice in peace. On reaching the orchard she heard something.
"What is that noise?" she said to herself as she ran to see what it was. She ran straight to the Abbey pound and saw a complete scene of chaos.
On being sent away from the kitchens, the Dibbuns went to the pound. Friggle the squirrel had fallen into the pound.
"Help! Help! The babe has fallen into the pond!" Diamond shouted at the top of her lungs. "Eulaliiaaa!" and with that she jumped into the water, to save the babe.
The Dibbuns watched and yelled, hoping that Diamond would save Friggle.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Trigoma

unaware of the comotion outside trigoma regain his composure and thought about trying the soup. but then on of the cooks bumped into him and sent him sprawling. "soorry aboot than" said a mole assisistant cook. "yeah well watch were yew put ur paws!" complaind trigoma. the abbess meriam came bustling in, not commn for here. "is the feast ready yet? we will like to start soon." she looked expectantly at the friar.
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

Skipper Webbtail was next to enter the kitchen. His wife, the pretty ottermaid Wisteria was helping there, and he was getting restless waiting for the feast to start. He had never been to a Redwall Abbey feast before, but he had heard stories of the amazing food from the gluttonous Long Patrol hares at Salamandastron. The first thing he noticed as he entered the kitchen was the lovely smell coming from all the pots and pans. The next thing was the bag of unguarded candied chestnuts sitting on a shelf. Sneaking silently so nobody would notice, he managed to snatch three big, plump chestnuts before his wife caught him. "Not stealing the chestnuts, are you?" She yelled at him, causing him to jump.
"No, me darling, I wasn't at all, me tatercake. I was... uhhh... helping the friar in the kitchens, he wanted me to get the chestnuts for him. Yeah, that's what I was doing!" Webb stammered.
Wisteria wasn't fooled. "Go, clear off, go keep a lookout on the dibbuns at the pond!"
Webb slouched off to to what he was told.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Completely under water and unable to swim Friggle went down deeper into the pond. Diamond was no otter at swimming. She ducked deeper underwater and finally found the squirrel. Grabbing him in one arm she swam back to the shallows. Diamond lay the limp little body on the grass. Just then Skipper came running up to the pond.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Is the feast ready yet? We would like to start soon." the abbess said, looking expectantly at the friar. "Can't be rushin' them foods, abbess." he said. "They be's ready when they be's ready an' no toime before." He turned to the hotroop soup. He got a ladle and started to taste it. "Such as this zoop fer in'zanze. One needin's to be given proper care to Zuch a delicate di--WOOOOOOO! 'OT! 'OT! 'OT! BOI ME DIGGIN CLAWS! WHO PUT ALL THOIS 'OTROOT PEPPER IN THOIS ZOOP?!" He grabbed a nearby bucket of water and drank until it was washed away. "It was Webbtail who doid thois, yes zir. He's always addoing too much pepper to yon zoop. Aye, Webbtail." And with that he grabbed his ladle and darted out of the kitchen to find the otter. Finding him walking over to the pond. "Webbtail, oi'll teach ee to mess woith moi cooking!" the fat mole shouted, running at him with his ladle, not noticing Friggle or Diamond.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

"You flipping babe! You could have nearly drowned! How could you do that!" Diamond yelled at Friggle. He was wet to the bone, and barely able to breath. He sucked in great amounts of air, and spat out water. He payed no notice to Diamond. Diamond, though herself in a similar condition grabbed up the Dibbun and head toward the dormitory. The band of Dibbuns followed her.
"Miz Dime save Friggle!"
"Dimer help him outa the water!"
"Aye and not be hurted!"
Diamond walked past Skipper and the Friar. "And I needed no jolly help from an otter. That's the way us Long Patrol hares get thing done, wot. Quick the word sharps the action." She walked off with the crying Friggle and with an air of pride. But since when were hare humble?

Trigoma

"hahahahaha oh hohohohoh" laughed trigoma in the kitchens. he recalled the look on the friars face after he tasted the soup. "oh the was sure nuff funny! cant take a little hot root eh?" he walked over to the soup and started ladleing in the soup and downed it at alarming speed. "sigh wut good stu...stu...O_O" suddenly he was crying in fits as he rushed hither and thither wailing at the top of his lungs. "ahhhh save me im melting! murder! iv been poisond!" then he ran smack into the abbess bowling her over. but unoticing he ran to the pond and dove in with his mouth open in hope of satisfying the burning.
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

Webbtail sat by the pond, watching the dibbuns play, with a saw hide and a damaged ego. Despite his protesting, Friar Saulyle still whacked him with his ladle.  He had tried telling him it was Trigorma and not him who put too much hotroot in the soup, but he didn't listen and whacked him anyway. Sighing, he kept watch over the dibbuns, who were splashing happily in the shallows without a care in the world.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Diamond had taken Friggle to the sick bay. He had stopped crying and was very happy at Diamond. Even after she left to practice once again, he followed her. Always following. He watched her tune her violin. And Diamond felt a bit annoyed. She had saved, and befriended Friggle somehow. Now he followed her like a shadow.
Diamond stood there answering his questions.
"My mater taught me about the violin. No, she has never been here at the Abbey, wot! My pater's the one who taught me about fighting. He's also the one who entered me into the jolly old Long Patrol. No, Friggle. My father taught me to say "wot", wot!"
And She continued to answer his silly questions. Diamond now had a noisy and questioning shadow named Friggle.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Unnoticed by any of the workers, when Trigoma knocked over the abbess, she accidentally bumped against the soup, causing some of it to spill into a pot full of icing for the cake which at that moment was being stirred by a Mouse named Aiden, who was too busy staring lovingly at a nearby mouse name Petunia, who was working on a magnificient trifle for the feast. Her ears were so pretty, like a--"Aiden! Ois that oicing ready yet?!" The fat friar said, helping the abbess back to her feet after returning from the pond. "If the oicing's ready then spread oit on yon cake!" Aiden clumsily snapped back to his task and, not noticing the extra ingredient that was accidentally added to the icing, started to spread it on the cake.