Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

What does a cloak have to do with a coracle?! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

You know, back when I was a guest just roaming the forgotten threads of the forum, I used to wonder why I would occasionally see members looking at the same topic I was looking at even if it hadn't been posted in in a looooong time.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

And now I'm a member, and I wonder why guests look at topics that haven't been posted in in 6 years.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Because they can and they have no sense of age.
Makes it all seem timeless, doesn't it? Quite fascinating, when you think about it. I was reading fan fictions from years prior when I first checked out the forum, and had no idea how old they were.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 28, 2017, 10:51:23 PM
St. Brendan. ;D

Good point! ;D

St. Brendan actually was my introduction to the coracle. ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Wik.

Bevare. Ye moight zuddenly become a Hammerfall fan loike Ah did.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014