News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martins#1fan

LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Redwall Musician

First of all everyone know American's live off of boxed food, microwaves, and greasy fast food ::). I should know since I'm an american  ;D. But we also have pride issues  >:(.

As for marshmallows, the world may never know  ???.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Bananagirl

*sigh* ok too set the marshmallow thing strait,Marshmallow is a plant, and the first marshmallows  were made of the plants (thus the name), but now they are made of sugar mostly   :D

Matthias720

Quote from: Bananagirl on June 17, 2011, 08:08:19 PM
*sigh* ok too set the marshmallow thing strait,Marshmallow is a plant, and the first marshmallows  were made of the plants (thus the name), but now they are made of sugar mostly   :D
Thank you for clarifying. :)

On a different note, I recently found some amazing Welsh cheddar cheese at the supermarket; it's fantastic! 8)

Trigoma

heyyy im new here! iv been serching forever for a redwall forum and finnally found it! yay! lol so anyways i can see were haveing livly convo here!  :D so anyways nice to meet u all!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Matthias720

Hello. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and all that. ;)

Martha Braebuck

Your bored already? Well, lets talk about something interesting! My favourite characters are Ranguvar foeseeker and Martha Braebuck!! (hence the name and picture!)
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Trigoma

'ello ppls! ima sorta bored atm. oh yeah! i was trying to remember who martha was lolz then u mentioned ur avi and i was like "oh yeah!" lol soooo anyways

wuts up ppls?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Martha Braebuck

Quote from: Trigoma on June 18, 2011, 08:52:20 PM
'ello ppls! ima sorta bored atm. oh yeah! i was trying to remember who martha was lolz then u mentioned ur avi and i was like "oh yeah!" lol soooo anyways

wuts up ppls?

Yeah, Martha is awesome (along with Ranguvar Foeseeker!)
whats up eh? Just enjoying the awesome new website!!
Hows about you?
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Martha Braebuck

*is waiting to chat with someone*
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Martha Braebuck

~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Redwall Musician

I was gone all day.

I got a soda with my mom after we went to the store. I put it in my cup holder and it made a vibrating sound. It really annoyed me.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

At least It wasn't singing Beethoven's 9th like my drinks will do occasionally...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

So bored. Maybe I should go bother my little sis. Oh! Yesterday I was annoying my sister so I made up this riddle (totally don't know where I heard it ???)

What is related to everything, yet related to nothing?

Lily

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm a software engineer too! Well, not right now. That was my degree and I worked in an IT company throughout university and afterwards, and then I moved to Japan and became an Assistant Language Teacher. The two things are related.

No, they're not. Not at all.  ;D

@Redwall Musician: I am no good at riddles, I can't think of anything!