News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

MatthiasMan

That must be embarrassing. Sorry bout that? Actually I've been embarassed on to many things to count. Like that time when I kept finding Crush on U candy hearts on my desk in Science class.  :-[ Don't know who did it, but my face must havve turned red because I got all hotheaded. I wanted to run away from school to home that day. Even if it WAS 11 miles.

Primrosewarrior

That akwerd moment when you see your brother coming toward you, and you relise he found out you told the girl he said he wanted to marry when he was 6 little sister about that.

DanielofRedwall

That awkard moment when you start telling a joke and forget the punchline.
Received mostly negative reviews.

MatthiasMan

Cool stuff Daniel! Congratulations!!  :D I'm serious about this but I'm not the least bit jealous for some reason.

Primrosewarrior

MatthiasMan

I just started doing it. Anyway, back on topic now.

DanielofRedwall

That awkward moment when there's a zombie looking for brains and it walks straight past you.
Received mostly negative reviews.

DeathRage

That awkward moment on December 21st, 2012, when you realize the US has fallen. Panem has risen.
(with due respect to glassowater)
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Dannflower Reguba

That awkward moment when you realise you just made an awkward moment for someone else.... AWKWARD! ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

That awkward moment when your new to a school and people look at you funny.

Redwallfan7

That akward moment when you eat a batch of cookies you made for someone else by yourself?? Sorry that was bad... Wow.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

winifred

Quote from: DeathRage on April 16, 2012, 06:04:11 PM
That awkward moment on December 21st, 2012, when you realize the US has fallen. Panem has risen.
(with due respect to glassowater)
O_O December 21st is my birthday ;D
That akward moment when I accidently made a double of this thread and it got locked >< :P
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when your crush holds your hand and says hi and you just babble and say something that's hard to understand :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

winifred

please stop the crush-yness, PLEASE

That akward moment when some people talk about their crushes.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...