2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 19, 2012, 03:57:13 AM
That awkward moment when your crush holds your hand and says hi and you just babble and say something that's hard to understand :P

I don't get it.  ??? You can just PM me or something.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Primrosewarrior on April 15, 2012, 03:52:12 AM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 13, 2012, 12:19:10 PM
Quote from: Coobreedan on April 12, 2012, 08:45:23 PM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 11, 2012, 08:28:19 PM
The awkward moment when you're a tomboy that looks like a boy and you have to correct your teacher on your gender.

This happened to me.  :P

The awkward moment when you are a boy who looks like a girl and you ahve to correct people on your gender.

This happens to be on a weekly basis. :P
*highfive* Yeah, it gets a bit annoying, but sometimes I don't even bother to correct them.
Amazing!
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but what is so amazing?  It happens so much it's become normal for me.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment when you ask your mum to pass the salt and someone else passes it. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

That awkward moment when everyone is huddled over you when you get the wind knocked from your chest.

winifred

OK guys it's a new month time to choose last months most akward moment winners.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

MatthiasMan

winifred

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 11, 2012, 08:28:19 PM
The awkward moment when you're a tomboy that looks like a boy and you have to correct your teacher on your gender.

This happened to me.  :P
I think we have a winner :D    Wildoogeyplum!!!You may choose the next winner!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Rainshadow

So this first one I didn't make up but I thought was very funny:

And now:  That awkward moment when everything is quiet and all of a sudden you sneeze and everyone looks at you.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

That awkard moment where your nose is itchy and you're in the middle of playing violin so you can't scratch it. :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you're playing clarinet and all of a sudden you have the urge to burp.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Eustace Scrubb

That awkward moment when you're in the store singing along with the music that's playing when you realize it's coming from your Ipod.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when someone that you've met once comes up to you and hugs you, using your first name when you don't know theirs.

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you're in a mascot costume and you realize you need to go to the bathroom
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you stick your hand into a room to hand someone something and realize they aren't there.

Redwallfan7

that awkward moment when a clerk asks, can I help you with anything? and you just stare and your mouth hangs open, and you say nothing :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers