News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Recapture Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, May 28, 2012, 03:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

"Then you are truly welcome great badger of sa-la-man? Oh well it dont matter at all eh wot?" said Basil carfully eying the badger.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"What do you plan to do to save them?"

AbbotAlf0805

"Well not really you old badger," said Basil mockingly.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

Cheek punched Basil in the stomach and ran into a nearby bush and laughed '' Ha ha that was funny oomph'' he ran straight into a tree and lay there sprawled on the grass.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

"Why you! Your in big trouble young man!" said Basil falling over.

Dannflor

Cheek jumped up and hid behind a bush with his head aching but it was fun beating up his own Dad.

Leatho Shellhound

"Friends, let us not fight one another. Welcome Moonstripe. Hares, shrews, badgers, and my son are prisoners of the Lizards. And we most find a way to free them and take back Redwall abbey, WHO IS WITH ME? FOR REDWAAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!" said Matthias.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

EULALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Dannflor

Cheek stood up and shouted ''For good Vittles not moldy bread ha ha ha ha''

AbbotAlf0805

"GIVE EM MUD AND VINGAR!!!!!!!!!" screamed Basil

Leatho Shellhound

"Than we move tonight, Basil get some rope and make a hook. Moonstripe, you go and make Javilins and fire wood. Cheek you go with Moonstripe.   This is the plan....Basil and me will climb the wall with the rope and free the captivs, Cheek, Moonstripe, and Cornflower and the rest of the hares will through burning Javilins." said Matthias.

click the banner

Redwaller

"Come!" Moonstripe said motioning at Cheek to follow him.

AbbotAlf0805

"Righto old chap!" said Basil grabbing his hook and rope.

Leatho Shellhound

It was almost dark as they made there way to the Abbey.
        "Ok you start fireing thoughs Javolins, Me And basil will start to climb the wall." said Matthias.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"Ok good luck all you chaps," said Basil tightening his rope.