My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, July 21, 2012, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Whoa, seriously? That would be so cool!
I heard that Obama watched MLP,

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

I watched half of an episode, and also an episode of the new Pound Puppies. They're okay for younger viewers, it's just that I don't think I'd want to watch them again.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

*GaSpS iN sHoCk* Whaaaaa?????? I feel slightly offended!

*Not really!*
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Orinoco

I watch MLP:FiM, but I'm not a fanatic over it. My favorite character is Rarity.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

SpiderMonkey

I was curious about this, so I tried an episode.  I agree that the animation, and voice acting are terrific, but I don't understand how grown men can watch a televison show geared for little girls.  I don't have anything against bronies, I'm just not one.

Wisteria Wild Cat

*Claps* At least you watched an episode! I applaud you for doing so!  :D

MatthiasMan

Y'know I started watching over the summer. One episode but I couldn't stop watching. It was so cheesy and stupid but addicting :P Then I was watching pound puppies. Pound puppies I think is cooler. (Lucky is the best.) My favorite pony though wad Rainbowdash.

DanielofRedwall

Welcome to the herd, MatthiasMan. :) I was a bit like that: I thought it was really cheesy, but I couldn't stop watching. BTW, Wisteria, I doubt that video is legit. They made another one with McCain, and that was obviously fake. Also, you don't even see an angle of them facing the screen so we can see what they're watching. It'd be cool if it is real, though. 8)

Here's a hint for everyone: whatever you do, do NOT read "Cupcakes". I read a bit, worst decision of my life. *Shudders*
Received mostly negative reviews.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Is it really that bad? I've heard of it, and that it's.... violent?
And yeah, I thought that the Obama thing was fake, but I just thought is was funny.

Twilight and Smarty Pants.  ;D

DanielofRedwall

It really is. Trust me. I felt like vomiting.

BTW, what's your favourite episode? I've only seen about half of the first season so far, favourite episode would be "The Cutie Mark Chronicles" or possibly the one with Rainbow Dash entering the contest (don't know the name) or the one with Rainbow Dash and Applejack's contest (again, forgot the name).
Received mostly negative reviews.

Wisteria Wild Cat

All Bronies seem to like Rainbow the best. My fave episode is... Party of One. Pinkie Pie is my favorite.  ;D

MatthiasMan

I watched like two or three episodes but the one with the the stories and how the pony's got their cutie marks. Whatever they are called.