News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Combine the members!

Started by Trigoma, August 20, 2012, 06:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

Here is a game of sorts that I actually thought up myself  :o

All you do is combine two members, and say what would most likely happen. Ill use my first one as an example.

Tiria Wildlough + Icefire =

Tiria + Ice
[close]

It doesn't have to be a picture either! You can word something, or write a song, or whatever! :P

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rainshadow

Rainshadow + Icefire =

(Rain = ThunderClan warrior, Ice = ShadowClan warrior)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

Flandor

Lily + Something Horrifying =

"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

UNKN0WN

Something Horrifying

SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Flandor

I thought perhaps you'd appreciate that picture ;)

"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

U.N.K.N.O.W.N. + Something Horrifying =

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

Yup!  Oh, and Unknown, this is what you and I would look like if we were combined:

Secret agent cat!!

SpiderMonkey

I like this thread!  I wish I could find a good picture to post here. :P

Rainshadow

Wisteria Wild Cat + Redwallfan7 =

(It's called a Jaguarundi.  It's a wild cat that some people call the 'otter cat'.)

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 23, 2012, 02:18:58 AM
  Wisteria Wild Cat + Redwallfan7 =

(It's called a Jaguarundi.  It's a wild cat that some people call the 'otter cat'.)
Awesome  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Ooh!  Another one:  Matthias720 + Lutra =