News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

As well as can be expected living life, with its ups and down and twists and turns and heartache and joy and pain and glory.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

Good to hear. I've been having holiday prep since November with studies in between, other than that I've been good.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

It was great. Except for last week, the family got sick.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

I thought this would be a good reintroduction:

Krantor, to Rosie of Mossflower country, sends his greetings.

If thou hast been well, it has been well: therefore I am well. What folly it was of mine not to leave a letter for thee of my departure. Know now that although it was a pain in my heart, it was not for the best. It had been selfish of me to leave without any tracks. And thus making thee worry in the comfort of our friends. What pain I have caused, what a woe! I must now leave thee with message of hope that I  shall be coming home soon. Do not hold this against me. Tell our friends not to be worried, for our enemies shall waver when I return with some allies. Give care to thy health.

On the LIX day before the Spring Season.

Jukka the Sling

Currently freaking out about the Star Wars Rebels mid-season trailer.

THE THEORIES WERE RIGHT.  THE FATHER, SON, AND DAUGHTER DO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH AHSOKA AND HER WHEREABOUTS.

O______________O

(Also, Kanan's hair is truly awful.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on January 19, 2018, 06:15:42 PM
I thought this would be a good reintroduction:

Krantor, to Rosie of Mossflower country, sends his greetings.

If thou hast been well, it has been well: therefore I am well. What folly it was of mine not to leave a letter for thee of my departure. Know now that although it was a pain in my heart, it was not for the best. It had been selfish of me to leave without any tracks. And thus making thee worry in the comfort of our friends. What pain I have caused, what a woe! I must now leave thee with message of hope that I  shall be coming home soon. Do not hold this against me. Tell our friends not to be worried, for our enemies shall waver when I return with some allies. Give care to thy health.

On the LIX day before the Spring Season.
<_<
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

(He wants one)

Welcome back Krantor! Glad to see you weren't gone forever.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 20, 2018, 12:30:14 AM
(He wants one)
I don't know what's more directly exclusive about what I want than the word  "no", but if I knew it, I would use it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:'(

Spoiler
[close]
DON'T DESTROY THE EARTH

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.