News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mask's Redwall art

Started by Maudie, April 25, 2013, 04:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

The Tabura:

EDIT: Something I did on Photoshop, I was bored and the first name that came to my mind was Navarre:

I guess even if Romsca doesn't win the tournament she'll still get a prize
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Awesome!  I loved the Navarre banner... thing...  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Announcement! I will take just one request right now, just to see if I have the patience to draw something that didn't come out of my own head.

Rules:
1: Must be a Redwall animal.
2: please clarify anything that you are picky about so I know
3: please do not make long descriptions, I don't have the patience to read huge posts.

First come first served! (maybe only served)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

I would like a drawing of Spingo from the book Doomwyte.

Female
Mouse
Lance and a strangling noose
A dress made for action.

Thanks
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

I already drew a rough version, but it's not satisfactory to my imagination, so I'm gonna try again.

I think I have trouble drawing characters from the books when I know that's what I'm doing. I usually just draw a picture and then afterwords I think "Oh, that looks like so-and-so" so that becomes what it is.

Maudie

Sorry it's taking me so long, first I delayed, and now we are out of paper, I can't find my sketchbook, and our camera's batteries are getting low, and we don't have spare batteries. ::)

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Maudie

I have approximately nine drawings, three of which are of Spingo, ready to upload, I should have them up in a few days

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Maudie

The best Spingo pic:

the second Spingo:

She looks a little bloodthirsty in this one:

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwaller

Maudie

My favorite of this recent batch, a random, awesome ottermaid:

A random female fox:

Another random ottermaid:

The Taggerung:

Random female ferret:

A monitor lizard:

Tam and Martin

Those are Awesome! I like the Taggerung!  :)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000