News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

First I write a staitment and you have to say if it is true or false if you get it right you can write a staitment.

I will start:
   Abbess Lycian was the yougest Abbess ever to be in the whole book.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Nightfire

True?

I'm not entirely sure on that one.

Killconey is a girl.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Leatho Shellhound

You are right.

I think true? ???
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

martins#1fan

SOMEBODY ATE A CHEESEBURGER TODAY.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True. Somebody did eat a cheeseburger today. But twasnae me.

Badrang killed Skalrag.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

martins#1fan

True, he had him killed.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Wrong, tis false. I said he killed him. Wha' actually happened, as ye said, was tha' he had him killed, sae thus he personally didnae kill him.

martins#1fan

Whatever......  ;D

True or False?
The next person to post is over 20 years of age.

Nightfire

False.

The Sparra did not die out.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Who kenz?

Boba Fett was a smuggler.

Nightfire

False. He made a lousy Mandalore though. And 'tis true, the Sparra did NOT die out.

Samus Aran is a Chozo Warrior.

Captain Tammo

FALSE MAYBE! Hahaha I have no idea
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Wrong. It's true.

Weasels are annoying.

Captain Tammo

False, they're pretty chill
Can switching to geico really save you %15 or more on car insurance?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior