What would Happen if Two Beasts of the Bloodwrath went Head on Head?

Started by The Skarzs, February 04, 2014, 11:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

I would feel bad for the bystanders. The collision of those two beasts would blow most off their feet.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jetthebinturong

In the words of the Ultimate Showdown, it would be "The bloodiest battle that the world ever saw with billions looking on in total awe"  :P
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

321tumbler

Jetthebinturong

A song, I used to listen to it a lot as a kid and, as such, the lyrics are burnt into my brain

Lady Amber

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 18, 2014, 02:12:00 AM
I would feel bad for the bystanders. The collision of those two beasts would blow most off their feet.

Yeah, imagine if you were somebeast standing there watching! :o

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 24, 2014, 09:28:01 PM
A song, I used to listen to it a lot as a kid and, as such, the lyrics are burnt into my brain
. . . Chuck Norris. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Got killed by a bunch of people including both iterations of Gandalf and the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Romsca

This would probably happen if two badgers both thought they were supposed to be the badger lord of Salamandastron

The Skarzs

Or if there were a wildcat or wolverine with the bloodwrath.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

Quote from: Romsca on March 25, 2014, 12:08:20 PM
This would probably happen if two badgers both thought they were supposed to be the badger lord of Salamandastron
That would be an interesting RP...
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Sanddunes

I wander for along time why only woodlanders have the Bloodwrath (at first it was just badgers)

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Sanddunes

Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on October 14, 2017, 01:33:54 AM
Axtel Sturnclaw (a mole) had Bloodwrath

What I'm saying is at first it was just badgers that had it then other creatures had the bloodwrath throughout the series

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sanddunes on October 14, 2017, 01:18:03 AM
I wander for along time why only woodlanders have the Bloodwrath (at first it was just badgers)
It would be interesting for vermin to have it. Indeed, like in the case of the wolverines and their viking-likeness, it would seem like a berzerker rage would be fitting.
The only thing against this is that it is not in vermin's character to fight so recklessly. Their selfishness would not allow them to go into bloodwrath for any reason other than to prove themselves the best.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Plus, plot.

Bloodwrath is meant to be unstoppable and vermin aren't allowed to be unstoppable or else the Woodlanders would lose.