News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

=-Redwall Species Test-=

Started by CaptainRocktree, July 05, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

Disclaimer : I did not create this test all I did was organize it all credit should be given to Rum And Monkey

I do not know where to put this? Mods feel free to move it

So here is how it works you do : Are you Vermin or Goodbeast test first then what ever you are chosen to be do that test (Ie. Vermin = Vermin Test Goodbeast = Goodbeat test) Then answer the questions and that will break you down to your specific species then if you want like me you can go back and do the other test.

For Goodbeat I am Badger And Vermin I am Wildcat!

Test #1 Goodbeat or Vermin?                    http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/5146/#.U7hQB_ldVu4

**Do according to which group you are chosen for in test #1

Test #2 What vermin Species are you?     http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/5147/#.U7hP7_ldVu5

Test #3 What goodbeat species are you?  http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/5143/#.U7hP_PldVu4

Please post what Species you are!                         
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

BlueRose

That was fun! I got Squirrel. :)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

CaptainRocktree

J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Test # 1:

You, my friend, are a Goodbeast!

A Goodbeast is known for his kindness and generosity towards other creatures. You don't necessarily need a reason to help someone, and the safety and well-fare of others is always on your mind. Your allies are your main concern, as, friendship is important to you, and you would never do them harm, no matter what. The tough times come and they go, but you endure with flying colors, and your allies often thank you for your unending patience and consideration. You understand right and wrong and you enforce it with your own passion, and for that, you are forever branded a good beast!

Test # 2:

You, my friend, are a Mole. One of Redwall's hardiest and friendliest of creatures. You are known for your kind smile and wise words, often finding the answer through inherited Mole Logic. You are friendly, ever the worrier about your allies, and always considerate to even Vermin if it comes down to it. You have a heart of gold for most situations and feel the hurt deepest when an ally falls. Your steadfast resolves astounds even enemies and often times, you are the fuel which keeps your allies going. If it wasn't for your cheery disposition, they might never have survived.

That was fun! But where the heck did they get Mole from?

CaptainRocktree

Well the description dose kinda describe you  :D but you can always re-do it and see if your still a mole? that is what I did and I am indeed a Badger
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Eh, I'm good. I'll be a Moquirrel!

CaptainRocktree

J.R.R Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

You, my friend, are an Otter. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Otters have within them a strong sense of family and brotherhood, they always fight to the last beast and have a pride unequalled in all of Mossflower. They are hardy creatures whom survive the toughest of times and often can find room to smile even in the most desperate of circumstances. You are the comforter of your allies, and the soft words they need when all hope is failing. Keep your head high warrior, you'll live to see another dawn yet.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 05, 2014, 11:43:35 PM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on July 05, 2014, 11:40:17 PM
Moquirrel? :D

Mole squirrel.

That does suit you, Jet!

Lol Ok! Congratz on the otter jet! my Brother got the same thing! and so did I the second time I did it welcome to the Otter Holt of The abbey forums :D
J.R.R Tolkien

Rainshadow

You, my friend, are a Mouse. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Perhaps you share the bloodline of Martin the Warrior, destined to become a woodland hero, or maybe your personality is more closely explained by your calm and sage-like knowledge. Whatever the case may be, your sense of honor is what sets you apart from other races, and it is your friendly and helping nature which attracts other beasts to you. It's okay to be a little adventurous, otherwise, Martin would have never become the great hero we all know him to be. Follow your heart, and let your paws and will guide you through the twisting trails of your fate.

Fits, I guess.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 06, 2014, 01:11:58 AM
You, my friend, are a Mouse. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Perhaps you share the bloodline of Martin the Warrior, destined to become a woodland hero, or maybe your personality is more closely explained by your calm and sage-like knowledge. Whatever the case may be, your sense of honor is what sets you apart from other races, and it is your friendly and helping nature which attracts other beasts to you. It's okay to be a little adventurous, otherwise, Martin would have never become the great hero we all know him to be. Follow your heart, and let your paws and will guide you through the twisting trails of your fate.

Fits, I guess.  :P

:D Sure dose! The test are veryyyy accurate. But why are there no vermin yet or Badgers yet? :P
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

James Gryphon

I got Badger and Wildcat when I took it, so.
« Subject to editing »

CaptainRocktree

Yaaay another Badger and wildcat but they say 2 Badger males can't live together arrrrrrr!
J.R.R Tolkien