News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Soren's "Art" and Requests

Started by Søren, November 25, 2014, 03:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 26, 2015, 03:31:37 AM
  Very nice!  I love how the colours are kinda pale and faded, for no reason other than that it looks cool.  :P
Thanks, but wait...if the colors were bright and bold then you would like it less?
@Sierra
Thanks, yours is after Rains, and I'm hoping to do some more tonight.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Amazing Soren! Thank you so much!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 26, 2015, 03:36:11 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on April 26, 2015, 03:31:37 AM
  Very nice!  I love how the colours are kinda pale and faded, for no reason other than that it looks cool.  :P
Thanks, but wait...if the colors were bright and bold then you would like it less?

Nah, I'd probably like it just as much.  The colours themselves are really cool, it's just that, for some reason, pairing the art from the Redwall books with less bold and vibrant colours makes it more appealing to me.  Not sure why; maybe it's the fact that I'm used to seeing them in black and white, so when there's just a touch of colour it looks a billion times more awesome?  Dunno.  I'm weird.  Let's just leave it at that.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

@Gonff
Sure, thanks!
@Rain
Oh ok, thanks.
@Sierra
Alright, but I'll try to get to it soon. :)

Rainshadow

Eeeyyy, Ren-chan!  I was wondering if I could swap out my request with a different one, if you haven't already started on it?  I have a drawing I'm working on that, when finished, I think would look much cooler in colour.  (Yes, I'm basically asking for an art collab.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Sorry, I haven't had the chance to bust out that stuff to work on it. But yeah, sure. Sounds fun.

Luftwaffles

Don't worry about me, Soren. You can skip that one ;)!

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Søren on April 20, 2015, 12:45:15 AM
Thanks guys, here is Rock's hare:

Not the best picture to start with, but it will do.

Woah! That's awesome!
Is that ink?

lass of something much

:o
Wow, I have seen these before! on the internet!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱