News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Duel: Sunpaw and Mask

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina throws them at him, hitting him in the nose. "Hahaha!" She let out a booming laugh.

Maudie

Firtin scowled, then stooped to pick the bandages up. "If you are all right, shall I leave now? Or do I have to teach you another lesson, with the help of my sword, of course.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

"How about not, you are good with your sword, but not strong in your head." Rina sat against a tree.

Maudie

"Oh? What do you mean by that? Are you calling me stupid?" Firtin trembled with rage.

(OOC: Firtin has a pretty quick temper, lol.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

(OOC: And Rina is really mean. haha)

"No! Well, not exactly." Rina laughed at the angry fox. "But, you control you sword with your paws, which is good. Sometimes. You need to feel the motion inside as well."

Rina shakes her head at her Lord logic.

(OOC: Should I do an art thread?)

Maudie

Firtin forced himself to calm down, cocking an eyebrow. "Oh? And what would you know about using a sword?"

(OOC: yes! You totally should!)

Tiria_Wildlough

"It shouldn't be harder than an ax. You couldn't use an ax." Rina shrugged and laughed.

(OOC: Okie dokie!)

Maudie

Firtin snorted. "Swords require much more finesse than an axe. I can use my body, I just wasn't thinking enough to do it."

Tiria_Wildlough

Rina scowled  in disgust.  "You could lose a battle by that."

Maudie

"I suppose I could," Firtin conceded. He grinned. "But I didn't."

Tiria_Wildlough

"Not this one, fox. But, the next time you are in a fight. You're going to wish you listened to me." Rina stuck her fist in the air, obviously angry.

Maudie

Firtin casually swung his sword around. "I'm doing fine by myself, thank you."

Tiria_Wildlough

"Mhm, you made a badger have a bloody shoulder. That's a big feat." Rina rolled her eyes and switched her braid.

Maudie

Firtin shrugged. "Maybe it is. How does it feel?"

Tiria_Wildlough

"It's fine." She rolled her shoulder forward then back. "It'll do."