News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

Ur mum.

Alright, class, it's time for show-and-tell! Who would like to go first? :D
Freddy

The Skarzs

*Pulls out a Bowie knife.* This is a knife. There are others that are similar, but this one is mine.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

That's wonderful, Skarzs! :D Can you tell us all a little bit more about your knife?
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

This is a blood wood handle. Not bloodwood, but blood-wood.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'auldz up a large bottle* Ziz iz bottle o' zome o' ze acid Ah'm gaein' tae uze tae melt ze bulldozerz tearin' dovn ze voodz nearby tae make ztupid 'ouzez- vhich in ze procezz iz gaein' tae deztroy ze 'omez o' innumerbale loife-formez. Da svidaniya! *Popz off fer zaid action*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.