News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Quest for Justice

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 20, 2011, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

The otter scratched his rudder as he thought over the choices. Right now or later that evening.

"Hmmmm, well, home does sound wonderful but it can wait a few more hours. Let the young ones play in the river a while longer. We'll all get a good rest and then set off for Reedbind!"

Shuffer's thoughts drifted to his home as he lay back to rest in the shade. Everything had worked out so well.

"I'll cook ye the biggest pot of soup you've ever clapped eyes on Oakpaw matie. I'm sure they'll call us heroes, and you especially after they hear of how you risked your life with that serpent."
____

Shadows lengthened as evening set in. Shuffer rose and stretched. All the young ones were still curled up sleeping. He nudged Oakpaw and Searose.

"Let's just carry them for a while eh? It's time to head for home."

Shuffer picked up little Ekky and started on his way. It would not be long before Reedbind was in view.

Mad Maudie

Searose picked up Riverrose and fallowed shuffer home sounded wonderful so she picked up the pace.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw lifted one in too his arms, another one stirred so he put his finges to his lips and let her ride on his shoulders, aslong as Shuffer kept his promise about the horrot soup Oakpaw didnt mind not being a hero, he wached the starry sky as he padded forwad slowly

Mad Maudie

"Oakpaw I have a question why did you embark on this journey? there was nothing in it for you really?" searose asked him looking ahead while walking.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw looked suprised at the question but awnsered readily "there was nothing in it for me yes but i felt it was my duty to free the young ones and save little uns in the future from those creatures" he shifted his hold and carried on walking "satisfied?" he smiled slightly

Mad Maudie

"yep i am very inquisitive about these thing like I'll ask shuffer to, hey shuffer why did you embark on this journey when there was nothing for you in it?!"  she called to him waiting for an answer.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

The otter glanced over his shoulder as Searose questioned him. A small smile appeared under his bushy whiskers as he answered.

"well Reedbind is me home and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep my home safe. UnderSky is buried now so we won't need to worry about those birds again. If others threaten our holt I'll be the first to do all I can to help."

Shuffer nodded after his own words and hiked Ekky up on his shoulder.

"now, let's go home!"

His voice was light as the sea otter dreamed of home.

(I feel this might be a good place to end this thread. Let me know you want to continue. I'll be putting up a new Reedbind thread soon. Thanks for a great rp!)

Mad Maudie

Searose was so happy she yelled at the top of her voice "RReeeeeeeeeeeeeebiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnd
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

Thanks for coming to this RP you guys! There will be a new Reedbind thread probably next month!

END THREAD

Mad Maudie

i'm pretty sure you have to say Lock Topic
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

"Topic Lock!" i have now commanded the topic to lock itself
REEEEEEEEDBIIINNNDDD!!!!

Lutra

Topic Locked by Request.

Hope you all had fun in this role play.  :D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra