News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

That poor Friar! As fat as friars are, I still feel as though I would be too large to fit inside one.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Yeah, we get it. The door is over there. *Points.*

Quote from: Delthion on October 12, 2017, 04:04:29 AM
...that's pretty far-fetched... ;D
Not really, when you notice. . .
Quote from: Ashleg on October 12, 2017, 04:02:56 AM
Ashleg is not my given name, I got it after I was maimed and acquired my peg leg.

Maudie has the word "die" in it.

Which is what yo mama wanted to do when she first saw you-OHHHHHHHHHHHH!
He has three lines.
Three lines make a triangle.
Illuminati confirmed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on October 12, 2017, 04:28:38 AM
Maybe someone will come to TUCK you in! ;D (Get it? Get it?!) ;D
Quote from: Delthion on October 12, 2017, 04:28:38 AM
Maybe someone will come to TUCK you in! ;D (Get it? Get it?!) ;D

You guys kill me. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Maudie

Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I tasted coconut cream pie. It was glorious.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.