News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DelenatheWanderer

Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

i could have sworn this parking lot i'm in used to be a highway

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Wylder Treejumper

I can't tell if I'm crazy or a genius. I'm involved in 3 D&D campaigns per week.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I only DM one, so the others I just show up for. Because they are super fun.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 13, 2017, 12:46:11 AM
I can't tell if I'm crazy or a genius. I'm involved in 3 D&D campaigns per week.

I'll be waiting when you finally develop multiple personalities from too much roleplaying. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Ah yes, mein name est FizzleVick. Can you tell me vere ze nearest tavern ist?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

WOT WOULD YEH LIKE

WE'S GOT ERRY'TING BUT DRINKS

YEAH

WE'S DEFINITELY AIn'T GOT noNE OF THOSE MATE

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.