News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sooper Swag Gladiator Triple! (Corn vs Napoleon vs Sandpaw)

Started by Blaggut, October 17, 2015, 06:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

The hare entered the ring, shaking the last bits of drowsiness from himself. The vermin had drugged them all, then put them in cages. He had no idea why he was in the ring or why the others were either, but it looked like a rat on a podium was about to explain.

The chieftain stepped up, one of the feathers on his poorly made headwear flying into the wind. "Vermins of meesa's tribe see bludd today!" The crowd roared, clapping and cheering. The chieftain turned to the assembled fighters. "Onee ones of you gunna leef dis ring a-living', if you's leefed at all! And no tryna makk peese! You'sa stop fightings, you git tortured!" To the apallment of the assembled fighters, the crowd cheered once more. After a bit of thought the chieftain added "'n' thens you go ded!"

((Sorry for the terrible attempt at jungle-vermin speak! Lol

~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

A low moan issued from the sinewy and tattooed form a Ronlith the sea otter. He glared at the crowd of jungle rats whistling at their number. He cursed his stupidity, there was only a few times a Deepwave could ever admit being ambushed and Ronlith didn't like have a record with anybeast. Lowering his gaze towards his fellow fighters Ronlith blinked. They didn't look like much but one could never tell with unknown opponents. He hated the idea of killing them, but he didn't have an option, he had to win, he couldn't loose.

Leaping back Ronlith narrowly avoided his own weapons as they clattered down into the ring. Scooping up the harpoon and sword he thrust the sword into his belt and hefted the harpoon like a spear.

"Hoy there shipmates." He called to the other two switching his gaze from one to the other. "H'I 'ave a young daughter ta get back to ye see cullies. She don' 'ave no other beasties ta look after 'er so I 'ave ta kill ye. No 'ard feelings mates."

OOC: Hey it wasn't bad Blaggut, what you could try doing Is picking certain word formations that are really common like -ou- -th- -ing- and replace them with a new spelling. That's just how I do it anyway.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Acacia Rockfur glared at the rat who announced why they'd squirrelnapped her. Standing coolly by an edge of the ring, she picked up her weapons when they were tossed to her. After fitting her daggers and sword into their place sin her belt, she notched an arrow but didn't draw it back or even bring it up. "Really? Well, I would like not to die. No hard feelings on your side, perhaps, but there would be on mine if you killed me. Which, you know, is not set in stone." She said coolly before swinging her bow up and letting the arrow fly at the otter.

Blaggut

While this was going on, the Hare would pick up his weapons and strap them about, placing his iron kickers on his feet. Taking a hare stance, he prepared to rush sout the ring in event of attack.

((Yo, sorry I didn't tell you, but I think it'd be better without long range weapons since it's a gladiator fight. Feel free to give yourself a good melee weapon if you want.
~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

OOC: She's got a limited supply of arrows so we could just say she started off with less in the quiver, like ten or something so now she only has nine. If that's okay with everyone.

BIC:

"Supposin' that makes sense lass, I be disappointed if'n ye di- yaarr!" Ronlith dropped to his paws and knees, a loud buzzing brushed though the fur between his ears clipping some of the fur. The sea otter glared across at the no nonsense squirrel while struggling back to his footpaws. Overhead the rats yowled their approval at the quick action stamping their paws in a vicious blood frenzy. Ronlith hefted his harpoon and stood ready to throw switching back and forth between his possible targets not wanting to show his back to either one.

"Yaaar ye almost pegged a ol' Deepwave th' good'un there ye landlubbin' scurvy ridden tree-rat. Yer puff tail be so filled wit' vermin yon birds come to feast on it. Why don' ye try to battle me like a real warrior eh?" He made his way towards Acacia harpoon ready closing the distance with surprising speed. Then twisting in midstride the large otter hurled his harpoon aiming for the watching hare. Then pulling free his cutlass he charged the squirrel with a mighty roar.

Blaggut

((Yeah good point

The dodgy hare skipped away, going nearly half around the ring. He hoped one of them would be wounded before he had to fight one of them.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

OOC: How nice of you to do that without asking me. Hmph. I can be responsible, you know. And I wasn't the only one with long-range weapons.

BIC: The squirrel fired an arrow at the hare that was running around the ring, aiming slightly in front of him to have more probability of the arrow hitting its target, then turned her attention to the charging otter. Acacia had no idea what the otter had just said, but that didn't really matter. Holding her bow with non-dominant paw, Acacia drew her sword and side skipped, slashing down as she did so.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I asked if it was okay with everyone... Sorry :(

BIC:

A hiss of pain emitted from Ronlith's throat as the squirrel's sword traced a small red line across his flank. Only his quick reflexes had saved him from loosing a lot more blood. The wound was barley noticeable, his shoulder stung more from where he had rolled out of the swords path. Still it irritated him that she had been able to land any blows at all. He was a Deepwave, not some bumbling searat to be chopped up by a little squirrel.

Picking himself up Ronlith readjusted his sword and came at Acacia at a much slower pace shuffling his footpaws and keeping the blade level. If he could finish her quickly then he could move on the hare. Stepping forward he lunged with the cutlass.

Blaggut

The hare stopped as she aimed the bow, waiting for her release. His ears pricked up straight, muscles tense. The arrow flew from the bowstring and he jumped right, narrowly avoiding becoming a shiscabob.

((sorry I've been busy guys
~Just a soft space boi~