Location of the Person Above You

Started by Delthion, March 14, 2016, 04:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

So just like all of the other "Above You" games, but this time, people look at the above person's location and post regarding that.

Let us begin!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Groddil

I think that's actually all of our locations, but whatevs.

Jetthebinturong

Have you ever seen a koala firsthand?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Groddil

Does getting to hold one count as seeing it firsthand? :P

What's the difference between Old Detroit and Now Detroit?

Jetthebinturong

What about a kangaroo?

Old Detroit I think is just Detroit in the Proxy universe. It's all run down and stuff because apocalypse. It's where the Rebel (or Rebooter, as they're called) base is.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Ah, yes, Detroit.  I don't think I've been to Detroit.  I've been to a bunch of big American cities, but not Detroit, as far as I'm aware.  (How many times can I say "Detroit" in a single paragraph?  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Groddil

@Jet the binturong : I ride one to work every afternoon I've been up close with them as well.

@Skyblade : THAT'S CLASSIFIED PLZ ANSWER TO THE CIA OR BE REKT!

Ashleg

Groddil

Yeah, Damo, throw another shrimp on the barbie, mate, then hop your kanga down to the servo and get us a sanga and some snags! Just watch out for those drop bears, though, mate, they're real killers!

Kotir, huh? Be careful...it may sink...

Skyblade

Cool, I didn't know Australia was called Straya.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

*Is hurt.* You wouldn't tell random strangers from the internet your location? It saddens me to see how little you trust us. :'(
;D

(note sarcasm)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Banya

uh-huh.  the water.  water that covers 71% of Earth's surface.  that's not vague at all.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!