News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Ashleg

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

That's a weasel, Krantor.

A corsair fox.

Krantor the Brutal

Don't know the difference yet.

A side glance.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Wylder Treejumper

That, I assume, is Krantor himself.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

I'm in coffee shops so much, I see that as a biscotti and a latte.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Thats a big coffee - where do i get one?

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

321tumbler

Cornflower MM

Ohhhh i know that! Its from one of the picture Redwall books right?

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on February 17, 2018, 07:15:12 PM
A high school wrestler

You are amazing, Nadaz. ;D thats Andy Biersack, the lead singer of BVB. Hes in his mid twenties and not very sporty at all. ;D

*is ninjad*

DOGGY!

Delthion

It does look a lot like it's a high school wrestler though...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Nadaz, voice of the host

Why does a soccer team need singers? Ballspielverein Borussia 09 e.V. Dortmund, commonly known as Borussia Dortmund [boˈʁʊsi̯aː ˈdɔʁtmʊnt],[2] BVB, or simply Dortmund, is a German sports club based in Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia (Borussia is the Latin equivalent of Prussia). The football team is part of a large membership-based sports club with more than 145,000 members,[3] making BVB the second largest sports club by membership in Germany. Dortmund plays in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system. Dortmund is one of the most successful clubs in German football history.[4][5]

A cat with a elongated skull.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.