Characters that you wanted to see more of

Started by Feles, March 17, 2016, 08:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feles

Having just reread Mossflower, I would have wanted to see more of Verdauga, Scratch, Ripfang and Bane.

As well as the Mask, obviously.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Banya

I didn't get enough T.B.  Nor did I receive a satisfactory amount of Endar Feyblade from The Rogue Crew.

Groddil

Who's T.B?

Also, I wanted more Dingeye and Thura.

Captain Tammo

I wish I could have seen more of Tammo from the Long Patrol. So many characters appeared in later books who started in that story! I just wish Brian could have given him a cameo or something, you know - see ole Cap'n Tussock in action again!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Hickory

Him with some of the younger members of Perigord's patrol, now aged, returned to Redwall to speak to Cregga. With Russano.

That'd be awesome. Short, but awesome.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Capt. Leonardo V Williams on March 18, 2016, 06:35:34 PM
I wish I could have seen more of Tammo from the Long Patrol. So many characters appeared in later books who started in that story! I just wish Brian could have given him a cameo or something, you know - see ole Cap'n Tussock in action again!
Yeah, with how much he developed over the book, it's a shame we didn't see more of him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

alexandre

Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine