"Redwall is for kids" xD
Favourite Redwall song inside Spoiler
Spoiler

I like the TV series version better, so that's why i've posted it
You can compare if you want
[close]
Add me on Steam ::)

The Skarzs

Well then. Groddil's is certainly one I don't remember. I like.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Nile that song makes me cry every time i hear it :(

NileJoy

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 23, 2016, 03:01:31 PM
Nile that song makes me cry every time i hear it :(
I'm sorry  :( It makes everyone cry...
"Talking about the series, Nelvana had a great idea coming up with this to end a kid show" xD
Now seriously, it is still tearing me apart, but that's why it is my favourite  ;)

Rosie Willowwater

I think the reason its so sad is because its so sweet, and it makes you remember Rose

The Skarzs

Bittersweet.
It's the tune of the song that makes it sad. It feels good to be sad sometimes. (Now that's an odd thing. Me enjoying an emotion, plus it being a negative emotion.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

NileJoy

Quote from: Skarzs on June 23, 2016, 04:49:39 PM
Bittersweet.
It's the tune of the song that makes it sad. It feels good to be sad sometimes. (Now that's an odd thing. Me enjoying an emotion, plus it being a negative emotion.)
I agree with the tune of the song(accompanied by the video also), the second version makes me feel nothing at all

Ashleg

That song still gives me the chills.

NileJoy

Ashleg

Krowdon

I spend a lot of time listening to Redwall music, and this one has to be my favorite. Not that there aren't a lot of contenders, this one is just really good IMO.

Blaggut

If you skim you are a terrible, revolting excuse for a fan! I've mem'rized a good few of the songs.
~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

I wouldn't blame a Shakespeare fan for skimming.

I wonder if Brian thought up tunes for every song, or just made poems and said they were songs. Because in song writing, I'm pretty sure you need to make the music first, and then the lyrics.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

I remember one of the question he was asked was similar to that. He said that he made up the tune in his head as he wrote and every song had one.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.