Empire Rising - OOC and signup thread STILL OPEN PLEASE REPLY FOR DETAILS

Started by Hickory, June 13, 2016, 02:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

I'll be the last hero, if that's alright. I'll post a sheet later, I don't have time right now.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Hickory

Ok.

Everyone else who hasn't signed up, you'll have to be one of the generic troopers.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Unimaginative

HanNorwood's Character

Name: Marv Yofcke
Species: Shrew
Clothing: Normally wears a heavy jacket over a pale white shirt. Ordinary brown trousers, held up by a thick belt, which he keeps his blasters in. He often has a cap that looks something like this
 Hat
[close]
Weapon (Shord or blaster): Two light blasters.
Other equipment (Shield, bacta, or armor): N/A
Personality: Rather gruff and blunt, Marv tends to take control of situations quickly. He has a very wry sense of humor, and always has a straight face, sometimes making it hard to tell when he is kidding. Marv is careful to follow rules most of the time, but when he sees fit, he doesn't have an issue with breaking them.
History: Born on one of the first colonies that the Mossflower Republic founded, Marv had always wanted to be a captain. As soon as he was old enough, Yofcke enlisted into the military, and quickly rose through the ranks, becoming captain of his own ship. When the Mossflower Republic started looking for people to send to the lost colony, Marv volunteered, offering to provide some veteran experience regardless of his position in the crew.
[close]

Hickory

Good. Sign ups will be closed by the day after tomorrow.

Fatch of Southsward

I really like the looks of this so far! Great opening post! My mind is already so full of questions - What is this rock? who is the ferret and why did he take it? How will it effect the story? Is Cluny making a comeback? How does the force work in this version of Star Wars?

By the way, don't answer those! It's making the story much more exciting not knowing.  :)
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Hickory

Hickory

Double post, but here's another blatantly stolen visual:

The ship:

Unimaginative

Thanks, that blatantly stolen visual really helps. I was avoiding describing the ship before.

LT Sandpaw

That does help, but for someone who isn't super invested into Star Wars what kind of ship is that? ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Arquitens-class light cruiser. For star wars, anyway. It's just the right size and serves my purpose perfectly.

I was going to use a Star Dreadnought but it's too big. Looks cool though.

Ashleg

Can I just introduce the vermin character in the roleplay like I did with few others in the past?

Hickory

Well, see, the Inquisitor has to meet up with Fatch's character, who then boards the ship, but your evil character can join Groddil's right now. So yeah.

Ashleg

Hickory

Unimaginative

I'm game for the time-skip. Anyone who is supposed to be on the ship can just skip the bit where they boarded, and are already on.