Current Mood

Started by Kitsune, September 02, 2016, 03:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

I think it would be cool to have a current mood feature in the profile settings, maybe just 20-30 characters or you could select a smiley from the list.

Just a thought. :P

Wylder Treejumper

That's kind of a cool idea.

If it was emoji, though, I'd just permanently set mine on ;D or >:D though...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Aimless Gallivanter

i would really like this!
im gay!!!!!!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Wylder Treejumper

Hehehehe! It's done!

...It needs emoji's, James! ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

James Gryphon

Well, it had BBCode available in the beginning, but I tried out images and emoticons and they seemed too gaudy to me, so I turned the BBCode support off. If everybody wants this, I might change it, but I'd rather keep it how it is.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

I really like this! Simple outlet for expression and creativity! ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!