News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who Said It?

Started by Cornflower MM, September 03, 2016, 01:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Post another quote for people to guess!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

QuoteI LIKE TO KILL PEOPLE AND BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

That's sort of his trademark. ;D

QuoteDel, you're crazy. But it's nice to see you!

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Nope! Time to let someone else to guess now Rosie! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Groddil

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Groddil