Vermin growing pains

Started by belle, September 14, 2016, 10:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

belle

I'd like to do a simple RP  about a young vermin who goes to live at Redwall and tries to adjust to life there. She is not always well behaved, and this causes trouble as she goes on a journey to try to decide whether she'll get herself together - or whether she even CAN.
I'd like to play at least one of the young vermin characters, if the person I RP with wants to play another. Then we could both play other characters, like the woodlanders.

Fatch of Southsward

Ooh, different than the average RP. I'm in.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

LT Sandpaw

Are you wanting a smaller group of people Rping?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on September 14, 2016, 10:23:11 PM

Are you wanting a smaller group of people Rping?

Probably Gadna sized, little bigger, I reckon.

Aimless Gallivanter

it seems like belle was looking for a single rp partner. thats actually the kind of rp i was familiar with before i joined the forum.
im gay!!!!!!

belle

Thank you for the replies, everyone!
For those who expressed interest, I'll be shooting you a pm soon.
About how big the RP should be, I'm not sure.  I guess it would depend on how many were interested and what character they'd want to play.

LT Sandpaw

Cool. By the way is this going to be anything like your Fanfic? I'm a chapter into it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

belle

@LT Sandpaw Well, I guess it would be like the fanfic in that it has young vermin going to stay at the Abbey; other than that Im not sure, but I think the plot will be different and thr character will be worse behaved than the characters in that one, but it all depends on what I and any others RPers end up coming up with or deciding on. It's always great to have a reader, though, and I hope you're enjoying it so far :)

Cornflower MM

Ooooh, this sounds fun! If you have room for one more, I'd like to join. If not, that's okay too - I know how it goes.

belle

I posted a thread where everyone who's interested can post character bios and any additional ideas they have.
http://www.loamhedgeabbey.com/index.php/topic,815.0.html