News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Gasp* I love sleeping! ;D Thanks for casting me.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Banya on August 02, 2017, 08:11:07 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 02, 2017, 04:23:02 PM
My character sounds like a really cool gal. ;D  Thanks for casting me!  You must have spent a loooong time on this.

hours
y tho
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

alexandre

Thanks for Casting me Banya!

I guess I am rather talkative

;D ;D ;D
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Banya

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 08, 2017, 06:10:19 AM
Quote from: Banya on August 02, 2017, 08:11:07 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 02, 2017, 04:23:02 PM
My character sounds like a really cool gal. ;D  Thanks for casting me!  You must have spent a loooong time on this.

hours
y tho
Because I love the series and characters and it was fun also I haven't been very active in this board in the past couple years

Andy

I don't know anything about Tokyo Ghoul but I was pleasantly surprised when I checked this mention and read it, so thanks, I guess?
Only actions can speak the truth.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Okay, so I've been playing through all of the Kingdom Heart games recently, and man are they good. The story is incredibly complicated, but I managed to follow it and it think it has one of the best in all of gaming. With this, I saw so many characters going along with people here. So, I created a dadgum cast.

Sora, Gonff. I know I make myself the main character a lot, but I feel like Sora echoes me in many ways.
Spoiler
[close]

Riku, @Søren
Spoiler
[close]

Kairi, @Rosie Willowwater (It is scary how close you are to her Rosie)
Spoiler
[close]

Donald, @Ashleg
Spoiler
[close]

Goofy, @Delthion
Spoiler
[close]

Mickey, @Matthias720
Spoiler
[close]

Roxas, @CaptainRocktree
Spoiler
[close]

Axel, @James Gryphon
Spoiler
[close]

DiZ, @Tsukuyomi
Spoiler
[close]

Namine, @CornflowerMM
Spoiler
[close]

Xion, @Jukka the Sling
Spoiler
[close]

Ventus, @Chipster of Noonvale
Spoiler
[close]

Terra, @The Skarzs
Spoiler
[close]

Aqua, @Skyblade
Spoiler
[close]

Merlin, @Captain Tammo
Spoiler
[close]

Ansem, @Jetthebinturong
Spoiler
[close]
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rosie Willowwater

Thank you so much, Gonff!  ^-^

Ashleg

Hey, cool, I love Donald!

Jukka the Sling

My character has a cool design.  Thanks for casting me, Gonff! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

These people look really familiar and I don't know why. O.o Thanks a ton, Gonffy!

CaptainRocktree

This is really neat, thanks for casting me!

I've never played these games before, but I'm going to try them out now to see what all these characters are like.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Matthias720

Great. Now I have to go around using a high squeaky voice. Thanks. /s

Seriously though, I'm flattered to be Mickey. Thank you!

Delthion

The cast of the Aubrey-Maturin series, unfortunately they made a movie for three of the books contained in the series, so I'll be using those pictures. ;D

James Gryphon
Captain Jack Aubrey, rather boyish on shore, stands around 6'4" and 16 stone (this fluctuates throughout the series). He is overly trusting on shore when not dealing with naval affairs, but a masterful commander on the deck of his ship. Has the nickname of Goldilocks.
[close]

Myself, (Although I don't act this way on the forum ;D)
Stephen Maturin, physician, and avid student of all living things. Passionate about specimens of various sorts. He is best friend and surgeon to Captain Jack Aubrey. He also serves as an intelligence agent to the Admiralty, attempting to start a revolution against Spain in Catalan. He is eventually imprisoned and tortured at the hands of the French. A genius when it comes to studying the things of nature and the novelty of emotions. He is an utter fool on a ship, incapable of committing any of the names of the rigging and the masts to memory. He falls heels over head in love with Diana Maturin, who eventually marries him. This is only after she goes off with various men to various places. He astounds the crew of the Sophie with his skillful trepanning of the gunner, and this tale is told around the navy. He is revered for having "Whipped off the top of the gunners skull, righting his brains and putting it all back together again.
[close]

Skyblade
Sophie Aubrey(formerly Williams) is sweet and puts forth everyone's needs ahead of her own (almost sickeningly so), and she is strikingly beautiful. She is deeply in love with Captain Aubrey and eventually marries him. She has a jealous streak that runs for the most part well concealed, although it does flare up from time to time. She is the oldest of four, born to a brash and vulgar mother, who does her utmost to marry them off but slightly ruining their chances at the same time.
[close]

Mhera
Diana Maturin is a poised woman, a cousin to the Williams she was raised in India as the daughter of a ranking member of the East India Company. She married at a very young age quite imprudently, and her husband died in battle. She is quite beautiful and quite elegant, with a temper that can flare up quite unexpectedly, she is capable of making cutting remarks just for the fun of it. She is incapable of love according to Dr. Maturin, but she eventually marries Stephen Maturin, who she says is the only decent man that she's ever met. (Chose Mhera for this solely because of the poise and the fire that I thought made her the closest match to Diana.)
(Unfortunately, this is the only picture that even makes sense although it isn't close to what she should look like. ;D)
[close]

Gonff
William Mowett, was the Senior Midshipman in Master and Commander, he eventually passes for lieutenant later in the series. He helps to educate Maturin on the all of the various masts and sails on H.M.B. Sophie, he is loyal to both Maturin and Aubrey, though he does wonder at how Maturin can be so ignorant in the workings of a ship. He is also a skilled poet.
[close]

And as this is becoming the length of a short novel and I have run out of similar characters, I am going to stop here! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 01, 2017, 05:16:57 AM
Okay, so I've been playing through all of the Kingdom Heart games recently, and man are they good. The story is incredibly complicated, but I managed to follow it and it think it has one of the best in all of gaming. With this, I saw so many characters going along with people here. So, I created a dadgum cast.

Merlin, @Captain Tammo
Spoiler
[close]

Merlin?! NICE!!! ;D Thanks a ton, Gonff!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior