News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dictate your adventure

Started by Ashleg, December 20, 2016, 02:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Timmy frowns. "But we were both just screaming a moment ago?"

"Pizza is worth the pain."

Timmy: "Oh."
Timmy: Hop out of bed.
Timmy: "How'd you get in all those casts?"
Bob: "Pizza..."
Someone at the door peeks in.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Groddil

Timmy hopped out of the bed, relatively unharmed aside from a headache.
"Hmm, 'spose I could try and find some pizza. I am hungry."
"Pizza."
Bob stares at a leather-bound wallet sitting next to the bed. Timmy stuffs it into his pocket and heads for the door. Or does he?

Timmy: Leave through the door.
Timmy: Climb out the window.
Timmy: Investigate the closet.

Ashleg

Ashleg

SOMEBODY HELP HIM INVESTIGATE THE CLOSET GOSH DIDDLY DARN IT

Chipster of Noonvale

Timmy cast a brief glance at a door near the back of the room.  He opened it.  It was a closet, and inside he saw...

...a pizza.
...a pile of various objects that collapses on him.
...surgical equipment.
...a corpse.

Ashleg

Chipster of Noonvale

@Ashleg THIS IS THE BEST THREAD ON THE FORUM EVER!!!

Inside Timmy saw a corpse, standing upright, leaning against the back wall.  Flies and other insects were crawling all over it, and the smell was horrible.

Scream.
Ring for a nurse.
"What are you doing in the closet mister?"
Close closet door and run out of the hospital room, since there clearly isn't any pizza in the closet.

Ashleg

((Thanks! Tchh.))

"What are you doing in the closet, Mister?"

James Gryphon

"What are you doing in the closet, Mister?" asked Timmy.

"Oh, nothing much. Just standing here being dead," the dead body said.

Scream.
Close closet door and run out of the hospital room, since there clearly isn't any pizza in the closet.
"Cool. Got any pizza?"
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

James Gryphon

Timmy was unperturbed. "Cool. Got any pizza?"

"Not on me. I do have a coupon in my wallet, though. You might as well have it, but if you want it you'll have to get it; I can't really reach it right now."

Search the body for the wallet.
Ring a nurse.
Look for some gloves.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Search the body for the wallet.

Chipster of Noonvale

Timmy finally discovered the wallet in the pants' pocket, along with a vintage pocket watch and a set of car keys.  Opening the wallet, he found three credit cards, at least 100$ in cash, a membership card to a local library and, finally, the pizza coupon.  As he took a closer look, however, Timmy realized that it had expired the previous day.

"It's expired.  What do I do?"
"Could I also take your money?  I don't see how you could spend it, since you're dead..."
Steal the wallet, close the closet door and run out of the hospital room to get pizza.
Put the wallet back in the pocket, close the closet door and run out of the hospital room, since there clearly isn't any pizza in the closet.

Ashleg

Steal the wallet, close the closet door, and run out of the hospital room to get pizza.