They Thought Redwall Was Safe! (Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Part 3!)

Started by Ashleg, February 23, 2017, 06:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Where are we going after this, are they deciding to travel together to Redwall? Or will the tree rats continue being troublesome? Or something else.

If there is to be a momentary lull we might as well take advantage of it and decide what to do next.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Oriff and Afagon would want to go to Redwall. If Maxy has no stomach for going back that might be fitting. Then when my characters get to Redwall there can be some questions about them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Maxy will probably try to get Fastooth to go back with him.

Let's just wait, okay?

Ashleg

To be precise, I'm not not posting over this time period. I'm just not going to be Quickfire McLightning for a week.

The Skarzs

So, will you be PPing the ferry people? Or do you want one of us to?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

In reply to Sandpaw:
Yeah, I was concerned this might happen to them. I was planning to have them look around if nothing else, to get them out of the way.

Part of the issue is the lack of players. We can make more characters, I guess, but we can't spread out attention out so thin. It ruins our focus and quality of posts.
I know you guys have a lot planned, but would it be a good idea to try to get another player or two?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

No. No more people, end of story.

But I was going to have your characters go with Duncan and Grant...shouldn't be too hard to get them involved if you allow it.

LT Sandpaw

@Ashleg   I think technically speaking Rapshade should be the only one who recognizes Fastooth on sight, as they had a lot of interaction in the previous RP. Something to keep in mind in upcoming posts.

Ashleg

Yeah-Rapshade will know who he is after a bit of remembering. Duncan just thinks he looks familiar.

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 22, 2018, 05:46:41 PM
OOC: That escalated quickly.
Not sure what to do right now. I'll let you guys play out a bit.

The flow, man, the flow! Think about the flow!  :P

Comment stuff like that here. Doing it in the main thread is a bit like a car crash. You're going, going, and then--OOPS--random comment lololol! Super mood usurper.

LT Sandpaw