Defeat the summon of the person above you.

Started by Groddil, March 20, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

* Ashleg summons a giant Third to beat down the giant Second.

Delthion

* Delthion summons a giant fourth to beat the giant third.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Drat!

* Ashleg summons a giant fifth to beat the giant fourth.

Delthion

* Delthion summons a giant sixth to beat the giant fifth.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

* Ashleg summons a giant seventh to beat the giant sixth.

Delthion

* Delthion summons a tiny eighth to destroy the giant seventh.

Ashleg

* Ashleg uses a flamethrower against the tiny eighth.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zummon a Math teacher vho takez av o' ze numberz und givez everybeazt a failin' grade!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

* Ashleg summons a teacher who will bump up his grades.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Wylder Treejumper

* Wylder Treejumper summons Prince Charming, who kisses the comatose teacher because he's a weirdo (I mean, kissing dead people?)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Krantor the Brutal

*Krantor summons dragon who crushes Prince Charming with a tower prop.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zummon...Ze Knoightz Vho Zay NI! vho zay NI! tae ze Dragon vhich cauzez it tae faint!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg

I summon Abraham Lincoln, who beats the knights into oblivion using his beard.