News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Tip Topic

Started by Blaggut, May 15, 2015, 08:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Ok, so if you need help with something, or tips n something, ask here.

I have a couple of questions myself. Anyone have tips on diorama making or leather working? (On leatherworking, particlery tooling and staining. And what leather to buy for Larp Armor.)
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Maybe you could purchase some real leather armour online.  Not likely to get damaged by foam swords.

How do you deal with the fact that everyone in your class knows you have a crush on your crush, except your crush?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

It will get spread no doubt. If she confronts you about it, look her in the eye and admit it. A gentleman would own up to it instead of scurrying off. Don't go off with an excuse or say it's a lie. If you really do like her or enjoy her presence, you would never lie to her, nor would you fail to say you like her.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Luftwaffles

You should confront her about it. If everyone else knows that, she will as well... eventually.

And let me tell you, there's nothing worst than having a lot of people telling their own version of the story.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Ashenwyte

I think she knows. I'll act on it on Monday, but I do really enjoy her presence. I even composed a poem about her.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 16, 2015, 04:45:09 PM
I think she knows. I'll act on it on Monday, but I do really enjoy her presence. I even composed a poem about her.

You think that this is going to damage your friendship? I'm not gonna lie, that could happen, but if you are so passionate about her (and I know you are) then you have nothing to fear :)

Also that's so-unbelievably-sweet :D

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Ashenwyte

And the thing is, everyone else has a crush on her. It'll be tough to set my self up above the rest. (Also, a boy who no one likes made up some really rude stories about doing things to her.)

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, if you own up to it, you will be set apart and signal to her that you really do care. Oh, and that kid, he won't do anything great if he acts like that, so be the opposite of him.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 17, 2015, 03:49:44 PM
Well, if you own up to it, you will be set apart and signal to her that you really do care. Oh, and that kid, he won't do anything great if he acts like that, so be the opposite of him.

Oh thanks. I suspect she knows, though. Also, that kid is making up sick minded stories about all the girls in my class.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 17, 2015, 03:33:18 PM
And the thing is, everyone else has a crush on her. It'll be tough to set my self up above the rest. (Also, a boy who no one likes made up some really rude stories about doing things to her.)

Don't think so lowly of yourself, you have a great chance and you sound far more passionate than the others :)

Also, that kid... woah. Just woah.

Blaggut

Anyone got tips on drawing?
~Just a soft space boi~

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Blaggut on May 20, 2015, 07:09:43 AM
Anyone got tips on drawing?

What kind of advice are you seeking, my friend?

Anyway, here's something interesting. Hope it helps :)!