News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Castle Floret

Started by Martha Braebuck, July 29, 2011, 08:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martha Braebuck

I think Castle floret from the bell maker was really cool, too bad it wasn't in any other books, anyone else like that place?  :D
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Dotti

Castle Floret was awesome!!!!  There should have been a followup story about King Gale's adopted kids ruling the place!  I like castles! :D
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Captain Tammo

Yea castle floret was classic 8) in my opinion, it was the best fort in the series
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DanielofRedwall

I'm kinda writing a fan fic with Southsward and Castle floret, if I actually get most of it done I'll put it up on the Fan works section.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Quote from: Dotti on July 29, 2011, 10:27:54 PM
Castle Floret was awesome!!!!  There should have been a followup story about King Gale's adopted kids ruling the place!  I like castles! :D
Agreed!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Martha Braebuck

^agreed! I love little figgs, she's sooo cute! I want a baby otter! :D
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Lily

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on July 30, 2011, 05:49:38 PM
^agreed! I love little figgs, she's sooo cute! I want a baby otter! :D

*points to profile picture* Meeeee too!

I always liked the picture of Castle Floret on the cover of The Bellmaker:

DanielofRedwall

Yeah, it looks a lot different to Redwall. It's awesome!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

That's not the picture that's on front of The Bellmaker that I have read. It looks like this:

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Log-a-Log

Yeah, the UK and US covers are always different
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Lily

We get the UK covers in Australia. I'm completely biased because it's just what I'm used to, but I like the UK covers better.  :D

Gonff

I know the UK and the US have different covers, I guess I just never knew what your covers look like.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Lily on August 01, 2011, 03:02:09 AM
Quote from: Martha Braebuck on July 30, 2011, 05:49:38 PM

I always liked the picture of Castle Floret on the cover of The Bellmaker:

Ok Joseph looks AWESOME on that cover!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

Isn't it funny how in both covers, Joseph is wearing a red cape. Did it say in the book he wore a cape? Just wondering.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Hmm. Didn't he wear a dark red cloak in Mariel of Redwall? I forget.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.